2015 "Magnetic" pics from Autoshow

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Pictures are of a 2.3l Ecoboosted 2015 in the new color "Guard". The lighting was terrible as we got in before the show started (only half the lights were on) so they are a little dark. As with a video in one of the other posts there is a good picture of the front suspension setup... At the bottom are some "Honorable Mention" pictures of other cars.

uity.jpg

atl9.jpg

ts67.jpg

nz4z.jpg

rmvi.jpg

b3mc.jpg

xopv.jpg

s858.jpg

4ln8.jpg

0jvy.jpg

jj9s.jpg

abdk.jpg

huoa.jpg

ptgf.jpg

y73d.jpg

fks2.jpg

9fuh.jpg

zer9.jpg

2rer.jpg

3l0m.jpg

y5bh.jpg

kmp1.jpg

72ay.jpg

eha7.jpg

ct00.jpg

gzne.jpg

mnm9.jpg

uat4.jpg

blmy.jpg

Last edited:

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Would love to have it as well... it is signed by Wayne Gretzky under the front number... here is the window sticker :omfg:

7d4n.jpg

mustang0672

forum member
Reaction score
That interior resembles a camaro so much....I'll stick with my 14 5.0

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score

this post makes its obvious that you haven't been within 5 miles of camaro interior. :deadhorse:

ill admit it, I'm falling in LOVE with the 15 big time. i might have to order a 16. interested in seeing how the 6R80 with "updated" programing is.

comp/auto/recaros/brembos. yea buddy.

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
Magnetic? Looks like SG with metallic flake in it. Is this a Mustang or a Charger? Second on the Camaro interior. Sticking with my '13.

ChrisGT

Nice Shirt Bilkins
Reaction score

Damn... Now that you said it, I can't un-see it. I loathe that shit cave camaro interior. Surely this will be far superior in person.

The exterior is looking a lot better with "regular people" pictures surfacing. I still don't like the front end, but datass is just spot on.

Black3vGT

Reaction score
I love the side profile of the car. And the rear quarters and window have such an aston martin look to it.

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Sitting in the car and getting a feel for where everything is the new interior isn't so bad. The biggest Issue I have with the "Cave" feel of the Camaro is how high up the gauges are, like they are in your face. The new dash puts the gauges exactly where they are in the current body style. Not a fan of how cramped all of the buttons were in the center stack but they are organized in an easy to use way. What I mean by that is they are all in one area and similar buttons are next to each other.

After seeing it in person I have absolutely fallen in love with the roof line and rear deck. Has a 69/70 fastback look that has evolved, the point where the roof meets the trunk is rounded and there is a small lip along the back of the car... The rear quarters look like they evolved the 69/70 fastback so they have a very muscular look to them with a nice flow.

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
No, I belong to the Mustang Car Club of Omaha. We get to go to the auto show in the morning before it opens and view the Ford booth. It's a long standing tradition and we generally get a little better access then most... we actually got to get up next to the car, sit in the car, play with the instrument cluster, etc. That is how I got the pictures... definitely has benefits belonging to a Mustang Club!

05yellowgt

Reaction score
I was going to ask how you felt getting to sit in the interior. Thanks for the feedback. My honest and biggest complaint about the car is the integrated lip on the trunk lid. I think it would look pretty damn good without a spoiler or that body lip. I'm sure it is there for the purpose of smoothing the air over the rear though.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Great pics of all the cars. Thanks for sharing.

I love the interior of the S550. And the car looks great in that "magnetic" color. I think that color makes the rear end of the car look "not so bad."

And that Viper, GT, and the LFA are all just sick. :drool: :drool: :drool:

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
LOVE the new rear end of the '15. Makes all previous years look like AMC Pacers.

Thanks for sharing!

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Very nice pictures. I went to the DC autoshow today and after seeing the car up close, it looks awesome. These things are a blank canvas just ready for badass appearance additions.

y4ymy9ag.jpg

9u6uheva.jpg

e7u8eze4.jpg

a4esesat.jpg

RocketcarX

95% of my weight is fuel
Reaction score
What's all over the under carriage of the 15? Flat black spray paint and cleaner residue?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back