MMR Oil Pump Alert

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I know a few guys on here buy MMR stuff.

I laughed when MMR posted that the guy put the pictures up because he wasn't being helped enough, and not to help his fellow drivers out. The pics can't disappear now.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?1050084-MMR-Hurricane-pump-issue

20141214_1221441_zps328eae73.jpg

20141214_1222071_zpsb1aac11e.jpg

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
This is a picture posted on fb by a friend of his engine ready to be assembled. Not an MMR engine, but it was mentioned about all the paint on the front, in the water pump, over where the oil pump bolts.

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
This is a picture posted on fb by a friend of his engine ready to be assembled. Not an MMR engine, but it was mentioned about all the paint on the front, in the water pump, over where the oil pump bolts.

Lololololol! Did he paint the deck too? Or is that just a reflection?

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Mark @ MMR has been nothing but helpful to me. Id have removed the paint myself before installing. Kinda dumb to run an engine with internal parts painted.

BeachMonkey100

forum member
Reaction score
I've read enough of that thread already, painting it for identification purposes? What happened to engraving, stamping, or etching identification numbers or codes?

The only thing I've ever used inside a motor time and time again is glyptal, and you for sure aren't getting that stuff off unless it's blasted or go to extreme measures chemical wise.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Mark @ MMR has been nothing but helpful to me. Id have removed the paint myself before installing. Kinda dumb to run an engine with internal parts painted.
Fuck MMR and Mark, he has made his bed with me and can lie in it, just like the lies he feeds his customers!

The first step to retain a customer is to admit you made a mistake, or a few, and make it right!

Last edited:

travelers

Reaction score
Fuck MMR and Mark, he has made his bed with me and can lie in it, just like the lies he feeds his customers!

The first step to retain a customer is to admit you made a mistake, or a few, and make it right!

Don't hold back,( LOL ) tell us how you really feel. Lola

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back