2007 GO GT Strace Car, located in NC

FastOrange

forum member
Reaction score
I'll keep this short. It's broken. Blew a head gasket last time it was at the track. Water in the cylinders so it will need to be torn apart and gone over but certainly salvageable. Here's the even cooler thing than that; I have yet to pull the heads to see if the pistons, heads, or cylinders are trashed, they likely aren't as it turns over by hand without issue, but you can look forward to that surprise should you decide to buy it.

The good news. the rest of the car is a model of just about the nicest components you can get for a S197. They include:

-Freddy Brown 4STB trans with every component upgraded with a 10" billet TC ($7k plus invested in trans and components) it's as good as they get.

-BMR suspension throughout. Literally everything replaced with premium components all with solid ends, no urethane.

- Power House turbo kit (junk, I would replace the hotside with something forward facing, cold side is fine for an air to air setup) with a precision 7675 billet wheel BB turbo.

-Currie 9" rear swap with 3.55 and a spool

- custom body color 6point with removable side bars

-long block consists of a ford racing iron BOSS (3.7" bore for a total of 305ci with standard stroke crank) cobra crank, eagle 2000 h beams, diamond pistons at 9:1 CR, Performance CNC heads with oversized intake and exhaust valves, melling billet oil pump, and topped off with a JPC intake manifold.

-interior gutted to include behind the dash and currently has no seats but I do have adjustable Corbeau brackets.

I can go on for pages. I have quite a few uninstalled parts as well that will go with it. If you're serious, let me know and I will arrange for you to come look at it. I am the ORIGINAL OWNER of the car so I can speak about anything on its behalf.

Realistically I'm only asking what the longblock, power adder, and transmission are worth. It's a fair price. I'm not at the point to haggle yet considering it doesn't cost me anything to keep it. I understand it will require work but the car's worth once running again makes what I'm asking a steal.

I'll only entertain serious offers. Clean Florida title in hand. Send your offers via PM please. Located in Hampstead, NC

Trades considered: No projects..., Well maintained, roadworthy vehicles in the $15k value range. Car or truck. If truck, compact i.e. Tacoma or frontier 2 or 4wd extended cab or four door. I'm really open to anything as long as it is unmolested and in good shape.

Looking for $12,500.

Thanks for looking.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409604983.941144.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409605010.932345.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409605036.911198.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409605077.229653.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409605099.372770.jpg

http://youtu.be/fI48AE1fBQA
Running on 93 octane at 15lbs.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back