5C worked great!!

skaarlaj

Probie Former Pink Bus Rider
Reaction score
Good news. :)
Thanks man, I'm becoming pretty happy with this auto car as the mods come about. Now I'm kind of wishing more lighter "base" model autos were available on the used market when I got mine. But at the time, 5 out of the 5 autos I found in the Phoenix area were all premiums, although this one is a really nice car with all the premium goodies, and at the end of the day it's still close to 300 lbs lighter than a few newer camaros I've seen weighed, and about 150 lbs heavier than my MT82 gt I had prior to this one.

Last edited:

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks man, I'm becoming pretty happy with this auto car as the mods come about. Now I'm kind of wishing more lighter "base" model autos were available on the used market when I got mine. But at the time, 5 out of the 5 I found in the Phoenix area were all premiums, although this one is a really nice car with all the premium goodies, and at the end of the day it's still close to 300 lbs lighter than a few newer camaros I've seen weighed, and about 150 lbs heavier than my MT82 gt I had prior to this one.

I knew you'd come around. :clap:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back