Another Mustang People Eater!

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
He wasn't even accelerating hard, wet roads killed him, even with all that downforce from that wing!!

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
He wasn't even accelerating hard, wet roads killed him, even with all that downforce from that wing!!

I was going to ask HOW did the rear slide out with all that damn downforce!

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The bumper mount lights threw his balance off!

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
I feel like you owe me back a little part of my life for putting such an ugly as car I'm my memory. Haha

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
Sure wish I still had the stamina and energy to run that far! LOL! Wore me out just being along for the run to the car.

Over done with the accessories no doubt. Proof that dry street 20' tires don't like even the slightest bit of water. A closed air box will muffle much of the sound generated by a TVS blower. I ran mine on a closed air box for a good while and people thought I was N/A until I popped the hood.

06silverbullet

forum member
Reaction score
Sure wish I still had the stamina and energy to run that far! LOL! Wore me out just being along for the run to the car.

Over done with the accessories no doubt. Proof that dry street 20' tires don't like even the slightest bit of water. A closed air box will muffle much of the sound generated by a TVS blower. I ran mine on a closed air box for a good while and people thought I was N/A until I popped the hood.

this makes me even more sad as a white stripe delete gt500 is a thing of beauty

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
I think the car tried to commit suicide due to the owner covering it with bullshit stickers and bolt on's...

Thenorm

Autocrosser
Reaction score
i still dont understand how you lose it going straight like that. doesnt even look like he slipped on the paint.

is it just lack of skill? lifting off the gas?

I'm sure I've hung it out more than that many times, never even close to "parking it" in the verge.

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
I think the fact that everyone was laughing and screaming and happy that the dude spun out at a car show killed my hope in humanity as they say. The car is ugly as sin, but you would think at a car show people wouldn't be running over and laughing as such.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
That's why everyone is out there on the sides of the road recording. There just waiting for someone to do something stupid.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back