S197 Team Member
Reaction score
GTT-Front-3.4-Natural.jpg

GTT-Front-Rigth-3.4.jpg

http://zeroto60designs.com/gtt/

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Sort of like the front, kind of ricerish but still has some muscle to it... Sides, meh... Rear :doublepuke:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
http://zeroto60designs.com/gtt/

Designed and built by Zero to 60 Designs in Corona, CA., the GTT represents the next generation in timeless supercars. With its aggressive stance married with the flare of an American supercar, there is no other vehicle like the GTT on the market. Purpose built and crafted by hand, the GTT is not just another pretty show car; both track ready and programmed for all-out performance, the GTT is also a comfortable touring sports car ready for a road trip.

As a production vehicle, the GTT’s pedigree is built on industry partners that have come together to deliver the very best in all-out competition performance.

JimC

Reaction score
Horrible. You can tell that it is done by a west coast place where the Japanese car influences everything. Very Japanese look to the front, the rear has some of those influences as well as trying to emulate the Ford GT taillights.

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
Horrible. You can tell that it is done by a west coast place where the Japanese car influences everything. Very Japanese look to the front, the rear has some of those influences as well as trying to emulate the Ford GT taillights.

Agree looks a lot like the Lexus RC

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Nice looking car, I don't see Mustang in it though.
Very cool just doesn't scream muscle to me, more supercar-ish.

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score

Just the taillights? Everything about the car is new Ford GT; from the front to the back.

maxresdefault.jpg

GTT-Front-3.4-Natural.jpg

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
I like the front & sides more than I would have expected but that rear is horrid.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
I like the front & sides more than I would have expected but that rear is horrid.

This x1,000!

I guess the rear would be OK if it wasn't such a blatant copy of the Ford GT. It still looks like a Mustang to me until you get to the back.

06JET

forum member
Reaction score
I think the rear is my favorite. Looks Supercar-ish. Isn't that the look they were going for? If I came up on it from behind, I wouldn't know what it was until I could see it from the side. Not crazy about where the hood meets the front bumper. Looks like they forgot something, it just hangs over it. It's hard to come up with something original when there are as many of these cars on the road as there are. So, I say Good Job. :clap:
Now, What's the price??? :rich:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back