New PB

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
nice pass, little squirly mid track huh?

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
A gnarly wave, some tasty air, a touch off the 60ft., and a little tweak on the tune from Shawn@AED, and you're there.

Couldn't help but have a 'Fast Times at Ridgemont High' moment.

Sactown

Sactown
Reaction score
A gnarly wave, some tasty air, a touch off the 60ft., and a little tweak on the tune from Shawn@AED, and you're there.

Couldn't help but have a 'Fast Times at Ridgemont High' moment.

All that and a diet for both me and the car. She still has full exhaust and all the stereo equipment, got to crank the tunes when going down the track.

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
All that and a diet for both me and the car. She still has full exhaust and all the stereo equipment, got to crank the tunes when going down the track.

A guy hanging with us is running a 2011 full weight with a full cage certified. His Best so far 9.19 last year. Been a rough year for him this year. Just now getting the car to the track. ran 9.40 shifting at 6600 last weekend. Still trying to get the shifting all sorted out. 6R80 setup. Nice car, and doing this all on MT ET streets, not the new R series.

So I know you can do it where you are at with minimal weight reduction to the car. Hope to see your 8's posted next year. Again way to go.

Sactown

Sactown
Reaction score
A guy hanging with us is running a 2011 full weight with a full cage certified. His Best so far 9.19 last year. Been a rough year for him this year. Just now getting the car to the track. ran 9.40 shifting at 6600 last weekend. Still trying to get the shifting all sorted out. 6R80 setup. Nice car, and doing this all on MT ET streets, not the new R series.

So I know you can do it where you are at with minimal weight reduction to the car. Hope to see your 8's posted next year. Again way to go.

Thanks, it has been a grind for sure.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back