New Ride

2007Vert

forum member
Reaction score
About three months ago my 2007 Mustang GT got totaled. It took about a month to get the insurance claim settled.

I purchased a 2007 GT500 about 2 months ago with 1,400 miles:

How it looks today:

On Black Friday I purchased a new 2014 GT500 blower, Kooks headers & catted h-pipe and a new McLeod RST twin disk clutch. Can't wait to install the new parts.

Thanks for looking...

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Nice ride! Great progress so far, too. The car looks much better in the "after" pics.

Black Bullitt

Reaction score
Good lookin ride. GT500 is happening for sure if the Bullitt gets totaled. Hopefully that never happens though!

sidvicious

forum member
Reaction score
Love everything you did with the car, except the side scoops. Just me, though; I'm not too keen on fake scoops. Awesome car. I'm jelly of GT500 verts.

mavisky

forum member
Reaction score
Gorgeous upgrades. The later style factory wheels look great on the early GT500's. Then again, practically anything is a big improvement over the ugly factory wheels.

mavisky

forum member
Reaction score
BTW, I think you should re-do your stripes on the hood now that you've ditched the white. Love the way mine look on my car and I've received a number of compliments on them.

sidvicious

forum member
Reaction score
BTW, I think you should re-do your stripes on the hood now that you've ditched the white. Love the way mine look on my car and I've received a number of compliments on them.

Those stripes are great. They blend well with the roof and graphics; but aren't over-the-top.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back