Bagged GT/CS Mustang on 20"

Savior Six

Reaction score
Finally got around to taking some pictures of the Mustang. I just finished Bagging the Stang a couple of weeks ago. I have the Airlift Performance 3P kit running an Air Zenith OB2 Compressor. I'm still tidying up the trunk so dont flame me too bad.

My wheels are the Rohana RC7 20X9 Front, 20X10 Rear with the Ford M2300T big brake kit.

Hope you all enjoy the pictures.

Last edited:

mfergel

forum member
Reaction score
Have to link to the img file and use the img tags

Bagged_Mustang5_zpsuqpsompg.jpg

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
Did someone say slammed on air?
Nice

sidvicious

forum member
Reaction score
Beautiful...just beautiful. I almost bought those wheels. Rohana RC7 right? I wanted a lighter colored wheel. They look awesome with your car.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Love white GT/CS stangs! Looks totally awesome slammed with those wheels!

This X1,000!

I had a white '07 GT/CS vert before I got my current car, and I still think that a white GT/CS is one of the best looking S197s out there.

Your car looks AMAZING, man!

Here's my old whip (please ignore the red mirror covers...I was going through a strange phase in my life at the time)

image.php

Last edited:

Savior Six

Reaction score
Beautiful...just beautiful. I almost bought those wheels. Rohana RC7 right? I wanted a lighter colored wheel. They look awesome with your car.

Sidvicious, Thanks for the compliment, yes these are the Rohana RC7. I love this wheel and I was curious to what it would look like on a S197 body, I was a previous Audi owner so Rohana is big with Audi. I couldn't ask for a better wheel.

Savior Six

Reaction score
This X1,000!

I had a white '07 GT/CS vert before I got my current car, and I still think that a white GT/CS is one of the best looking S197s out there.

Your car looks AMAZING, man!

Here's my old whip (please ignore the red mirror covers...I was going through a strange phase in my life at the time)

image.php

TGR96,

Thanks brother, I've always liked the subtle differences the GT/CS has over the standard GT, I just wish they came with a factory supercharger like the Shelby!

JCCNY

forum member
Reaction score
Fucking love it! A girl at work has the same car which is stock, I'm going to show her these pics.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back