Mini Cats

07 Boss

Reaction score
So for the last two or three years I have passed smog with some homemade O2 simulators. They worked great but even with my trying to seal them up good, I must have gotten some moisture in there because one side shorted out.

So I went ahead and got these cat simulators because I always wanted to try them to see how well they worked. I had to get the 90* elbow extensions because of the limited space around where the sensors are located on the mid-pipe. But as you can see they are basically like using anti-foulers or spacers but with the added bonus of having a catalyst substrate in there. So we will see how well these work. I will probably be tossing them in next week sometime and giving them a trial run.

46addict

Reaction score
Looks promising. If I got mine with plain steel wool stuffed in between two non-foulers to pass, then this should work just fine.

07 Boss

Reaction score
Well it passed with these for anyone interested. I'm having some other issues but the OBD smog check went through just fine. 8 miles after I left the smog station I got a CEL for bank 1 lean so the timing was great. Anyways, just an FYI for those interested, they do work.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back