Some quick night-time photos!

Forty61

forum member
Reaction score
Took some quick iPhone pics last night, figured I would share a few with you guys!

IMG_1142.jpg

IMG_1147.jpg

IMG_1148.jpg

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
Great photo. The garbage can was distracting my eye though when looking at the photo. I wanted to see what it would look like if I cloned the garbage can out, and clarified just the car a smidge to draw the eye into the photo more. Hope you don't mind. Well done on all three. Did you use a tripod? What was your aperature setting and ISO? I am assuming you would have shot in aperature preferred mode and not full manual.

dLHyhCq.jpg

Last edited:

Forty61

forum member
Reaction score
Great photo. The garbage can was distracting my eye though when looking at the photo. I wanted to see what it would look like if I cloned the garbage can out, and clarified just the car a smidge to draw the eye into the photo more. Hope you don't mind. Well done on all three. Did you use a tripod? What was your aperature setting and ISO? I am assuming you would have shot in aperature preferred mode and not full manual.

I don't mind at all! They were just quick pictures with my iPhone, no tripod or anything at all. I actually need to dig out and charge my DSLR but something always seems to take priority lol.

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
Nice with a phone camera. You'd laugh if I showed you my phone. I prefer shooting with a DSLR since I started photo bugging in the days of loading film and having to wait for them to be developed for the results. Digital is so much nicer. If the shot is bad, delete and setup different in most still shot cases anyway. No fee to develop either.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back