Whipple Supercharger Kit 05-10’ Mustang GT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
STIPULATIONS:

These are the stipulations of the sale. They are 100% NON NEGOTIABLE. If they don’t jive with what you want to do, this isn’t the blower for you. Move on.

-Only contact me through my email. [email protected]. I can check email a lot easier/faster. If you do message me and someone else emailed me before I check messaging, they win.

-First pay first serve.

-If it will be shipped to you payment can only be made with a check/money order/cashier’s check or a direct bank transfer. No PayPal, period.

-If you're picking it up, bring cash.

-The blower will only be shipped after everything has cleared.

-This is not being sold by Department Of Boost. It is being sold by me for a friend.

-No warranty

-I will only ship in the lower 48.

-$4400

DESCRIPTION:

This is a complete Whipple 2.3L H.O. kit for a 2005-2010 Mustang GT. It only has 5,000mi on it and was only making 450rwhp (stock motor). It was removed because the car is going with a built motor and a much bigger blower. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it.

SHIPPING:

I ship UPS in the lower 48 only. No PO boxes. Shipping will be about $200-220 for everything. You can email me your ZIP for an exact number. But it’s first pay first serve, dicking around with an exact shipping quote may screw you.

IMG_2441_zpsqvdzff5i.jpg

IMG_2440_zpscy1k1dl2.jpg

IMG_2617_zpshum0ermw.jpg

Last edited:

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
I don't know what makes a 50 state legal kit 50 state legal. But I'm guessing that why it has the closed airbox. Ans it came from emission tested state. I'll check.

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
50 state legal?

I don't know what makes a 50 state legal kit 50 state legal. But I'm guessing that why it has the closed airbox. Ans it came from emission tested state. I'll check.

Anything CARB approved is 50 state legal. In the case of the Whipple it has to do with tune. 05-07 GT was ok with the open air filter. 08+ needed the closed airbox like this one. The open airbox was still 49 state legal with an 08+ but not good for Cali.

In the end the CARB sticker along with a tune that will pass obd and sniffer tests is what will be needed in a state that checks.

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
Thanks Bruce.

I just asked my friend. He wasn't sure either but looked it up and it appears that it is 59 state legal. He bought it at the Ford dealer so it's technically a FRPP kit.

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
FWIW Whipple will (or they would a few years ago) program your stock computer with a rock solid super safe for stock block FRPP 50 state legal tune that drives like stock until you put your foot into it for $150.

I've had one of these kits and it is fantastic for someone who wants 470 or so rwhp in a setup that is safe for a stock motor. In fact the FRPP tune will adjust to whatever pulley you put on the blower. Run a 3.625 pulley and be super safe, run a 3.250 pulley and make about 480rhwp. The FRPP tune will adjust on it's own and it won't blow a stock 3v motor.

IMO this is as good as it gets when it comes to safe bolt on power without doing data logging and tune adjustments. Truly plug and play with the FRPP tune.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back