My new (to me) 2014

Gruca

World's Slowest 3v Owner
Reaction score
I traded in my 2010 GT for this. The color isn't for everyone, but I love it. This picture was from on my way out of work last night.

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Had to have it?

HA! Nice car.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Awesome pic, and I LOVE the color. When I bought my '13, I had a hard time deciding between Grabber Blue and GHIG. Still my two most favorite S197 colors.

Gruca

World's Slowest 3v Owner
Reaction score
Had to have it?

HA! Nice car.

Yes I did! It was at a dealer across the street from my house for 6 months...they were asking $34k for it at first. It has 7k miles and is almost fully loaded. When they lowered it down to $24k (gradually over those 6 months) I decided I could afford it. I love it. I had a 13 GT a few years ago, but it was a base model. I like the extras much better in this one.

And thanks for the props everyone!

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
My 13 GT premium was GHIG. Some people laughed and ran it down...until they saw it. Few disliked it after seeing it. Now two of those guys locally both have one. It will get you a lot of attention. Some of that will be enjoyed....and some of that (cops eyeballing you) will not. I always called it gottaloveit or gottahateit green. There was no in between.

Gruca

World's Slowest 3v Owner
Reaction score
What kinda miles?

Not sure. It was at 7,400 when I picked it up and it's three years old. I'm guessing summer only type stuff. It has one tiny rock chip on the front. That's the only blemish I could find. None of the exhaust is even a little rusty yet.

Gruca

World's Slowest 3v Owner
Reaction score
My 13 GT premium was GHIG. Some people laughed and ran it down...until they saw it. Few disliked it after seeing it. Now two of those guys locally both have one. It will get you a lot of attention. Some of that will be enjoyed....and some of that (cops eyeballing you) will not. I always called it gottaloveit or gottahateit green. There was no in between.

That's exactly what I've experienced. However the ones that claimed the color was terrible had NO issues asking for a ride in it.

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I was not a fan, at all, when I saw the first pics of GHIG cars. When I saw an actual car in daylight, that changed. Green is not my thing, but it is a nice color.

J B

Goldmember
Reaction score
Not sure. It was at 7,400 when I picked it up and it's three years old. I'm guessing summer only type stuff. It has one tiny rock chip on the front. That's the only blemish I could find. None of the exhaust is even a little rusty yet.
Not bad man, thats no miles for 3 years. I got mine with 1,200 after a year.

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
That's exactly what I've experienced. However the ones that claimed the color was terrible had NO issues asking for a ride in it.

Kids also love the color. I had a MILF actually chase me down just after I got mine. She pulled up beside me rolled down the window and told me she was glad she finally caught up with me because her son was crying in the back seat because he wanted to see my car again from when I passed by earlier on the interstate. Man if I hadn't been married...:whistle1:!!!!

Soooooooo...you will find at cruise ins that kids love the color as well as women even more so than men. When those young kids with hot moms come toddling up pointing and you hear mommy say "Oh do you like the green one Johnny?" That's your cue. "Let's sit that little tike in the front seat and see how it looks on him".

Have fun and enjoy it. They look very nice with DF5 5 spokes, Black Shelby Razors with the chrome lip, and about anything in matte black from Vossen that is concave. Only color I care for an all black wheel on. The TSW Valencia in any color configuration looks like shit on them. Take my word on that one. ENJOY!

For reference this was my 13 with the Razors.

4LlFBrm.jpg

Last edited:

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score

That is how I see it as well. Never caught on much around here but on the rare occasion I will see one. It stands out in a sea of black and white cars that is for sure. The Camaro in the similar color looks horrendous however. Maybe because it is a Camaro.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back