Looking for some stock stuff 3 valve engine, driveshaft,etc

fordracer666

forum member
Reaction score
I've been out of the game for a couple years and dearly miss my old GT i'm buying a 06 GT that was a disassembled and need some stuff for it .

Looking for a long block in good shape.

Also need a stock driveshaft

Headlights
Rear lower seats
Rear pinion yoke
Coolant housing.
Stock exhaust manifolds
H pipe

I'm picking the car up next weekend will have a bigger list I'm sure.. located in Connecticut

Last edited:

46addict

Reaction score
I have a stock driveshaft + all hardware. Where are you located? Any possibly of a local meet up, or a Greyhound station near by? Trying to make shipping cheap if I can.

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
Got some stock stuff as well, possibly a long block. Location??

slow06stang

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm in St. Louis but have a whole s197 minus the shell, windshield, and rear glass sitting in my garage and/or attic. I have Motor still bolted to trans and K-member, rear ends, driveshafts (stock and steel 1pc.), all interior pcs., doors, stock exhaust, after market exhaust, procharger minus intercooler and piping, fuel pumps, wiring harnesses. Get me a list of what you need and I could probably be a one stop shop. Only problem is I really do not like to ship as I do not have much free time.

thundr306

forum member
Reaction score
I'm in southeastern PA. Not sure if you ever come down this way but I have the driveshaft, manifolds, stock h-pipe w/cats, and the coolant housing. Parts have 16k on them.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back