07 and up GT500 parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrt2you

forum member
Reaction score
i posted this on SVT last week with no replies.
the parts are off GT500 cars but all of the suspension parts will bolt on a S197.

spring cleaning time. getting rid of a bunch of STOCK suspension and other parts i have laying around that i no longer need.
SELLING EVERYTHING as a complete LOT. FOR $200.
this lot is worth WAY more then my asking price. priced low for quick sale. if you live 200 miles from the 53146 zip code it will be worth your time to pick them up. NO i won't sell them 1 at a time or ship them. DON'T ask.
parts were removed from my car of some friends cars i have worked on. most of the parts have been on the shelf in storage for 9 or more years.
ALL PARTS WERE REMOVED FROM LOW MILE CARS and are in excellent condition. were replaced with upgraded performance parts and no longer needed.

this is a great opportunity for someone to drive a bit and make some $$$.
if doesn't sell shortly i will sell some parts individually for A LOT more than the my original asking price and scrap the rest.

NO I WILL NOT SHIP PARTS OR SELL THEM 1 AT A TIME so DON'T ASK.

2 stock Gt500 shifter. 1 is missing the center rod that bolts to the trans fork.
2 NEW strut mounts for 2011 and up GT500.
1 used strut mount of unknown year, probably 10 and down.
i have 3 STOCK GT500 driveshafts pn# 7r3v-4k145-ca
1 off road X pipe for 5.4 motors with exhaust manifolds.
2 Stock vibration dampeners
3 SETS, 6 total, of front springs. 2 sets have tags with green stripes. 1 set has purple stripes.
2 SETS, 4 total rear springs. both have purple stripes. i think the purple stripe ones are for 2010- 14 cars.
1 black STOCK GT500 rear spoiler.
1 STOCK K member with 1 stock motor mount.
2 front sway bar / radiator mount members.
1 STOCK GT500 front sway bar
1 STOCK GT500 rear sway bar with links.
2 center rear A arm reinforcements, 1 is NEW.
1 hood prop rod.
1 stock GT500 panhard bar.
2 NEW Canton windage trays, fits both 5.4 and 4.6 motors.
1 NEW Cantom oil pan gasket.
1 RED used Fays 2 watts link with arms ans 1/2 or the bracket that goes around the rear end. the missing brackets should be available for purchase from fays.
1 Blue Shelby reat watts link main bracket. yes this is a real shelby part purchased from the shelby store years ago. the parts from the fays2 one will bolt on this.
1 complete C&L cold air intake for GT500 cars. includes high flow filter and rubber throttle body seal and 1 clamp for it, you will need 1 more clamp. NO MAF sensor.
1 partial C&L cold air intake with high flow air filter. missing air shield, MAF sensor and TB seal and clamps.
2 rear shocks
2 rear lower control arms
1 complete upper control arm with mount.
1/2 of a upper control arm that bolts to the rear end, missing the mount that bolts to the floor pan.

selling EVERYTHING for $200. FIRM. if you want to pay less, don't want to pick up all of the parts, DON'T contact me.
i will require a $50 non refundable paypal deposit. i don't want and will not hold the parts for more than 30 days. if you can't pick up in that time your deposit will be forfeited.

i live 1 mile off the I-43 racine ave exit in waukesha county wisconsin for easy pick up. i work for a living so pickup can only happen on weekends. i would prefer it happen during daylight hours.
email me [email protected] for fastest responses. or pm me here.
this is advertised locally so don't delay in your replies.

SANY0033.jpg

SANY0031.jpg

SANY0028.jpg

SANY0023.jpg

SANY0021.jpg

SANY0020.jpg

SANY0016.jpg

SANY0011.jpg

SANY0007.jpg

SANY0006.jpg

SANY0005.jpg

SANY0001.jpg

Last edited:

kazman59

King of Kazmania
Reaction score
Ok maybe not on the pm, I guess I don't have privileges yet.

By I'll still take it. PayPal standing by. My guy is 25 min. away

Give me a call
Dennis
772-341-1905

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back