For Sale: MAC Boom Tubes & Ford Racing Plenum Cover

Professor

forum member
Reaction score
Have the following for sale thanks to recent trade:

MAC Boom Tubes axle-back exhaust. Were installed on the car from 10/16 to 3/17. Does NOT include clamps. Loved them! Listen to YouTube videos. Best sounding cat-back for the S197 3V. SOLD US Only. Contiguous 48 States only.

MAC%20Boom%20Tubes%201.jpg

MAC%20Boom%20Tubes%202.jpg

MAC%20Boom%20Tubes%203.jpg

Ford Racing Plenum Cover SOLD

Ford%20Racing%20Plenum%20Cover.jpg

Last edited:

T-K

Reaction score
Boom Tubes look nice on the pictures!...any scratches, dents or other imperfections?
Was looking for some Boom Tubes for my 07 Shelby.

Professor

forum member
Reaction score
Boom Tubes look nice on the pictures!...any scratches, dents or other imperfections?
Was looking for some Boom Tubes for my 07 Shelby.

T-K : No dings or scratches on the polished section. They come from the factory with wavyness near the welds, but you can't see any of that when they are mounted. I thought they looked great installed and took them to car shows.

T-K

Reaction score
T-K : No dings or scratches on the polished section. They come from the factory with wavyness near the welds, but you can't see any of that when they are mounted. I thought they looked great installed and took them to car shows.

Ok, i have Borla Touring on the car, very silent exhaust! I have not heard a lot of GT500`s with Boom Tubes, i want the 4" polished tips, all other muffler delete`s seem to have 3,5" tips, also the M-5230-S KR axle Backs!

Since you are open to offers i will offer you $250 shipped to 07036 Linden, NJ for the Boom Tubes!

Thanks!

Torgeir

Professor

forum member
Reaction score
T-K ... Sale is pending. I will know tonight. If it falls through, then I'll let you know.

Ok, i have Borla Touring on the car, very silent exhaust! I have not heard a lot of GT500`s with Boom Tubes, i want the 4" polished tips, all other muffler delete`s seem to have 3,5" tips, also the M-5230-S KR axle Backs!

Since you are open to offers i will offer you $250 shipped to 07036 Linden, NJ for the Boom Tubes!

Thanks!

Torgeir

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back