Steering wheel inserts done and ebrake boot

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Redlinegoods.com For the leather shifter/ebrake boots and armrest cover black with orange stitching of course.

Carbon fiber steering wheel trim inserts and wheels skins leather stich cover done.

DSCF0529.jpg

DSCF0530.jpg

DSCF0531.jpg

DSCF0527.jpg

DSCF0532.jpg

DSCF0528.jpg

Kaldar142

Reaction score
nice interior, i've been looking at the redline faux alcantara boots/covers to go with my theme...

I want to get my headliner in suede, re upholester my sparcos in suede and get suede door inserts...along with a black carpet. This is all up in the air though and I need to remember this is a ford not a BMW

alexthejew

Jewish and lovin it.
Reaction score
i like the boot and e-brake, but im not going to like. carbon fiber inserts suck. carbon fiber belongs in areas where you are trying to make shit lighter. fake carbon fiber is even worse.

the rest looks really nice... +1, what kind of head unit is that?

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i like the boot and e-brake, but im not going to like. carbon fiber inserts suck. carbon fiber belongs in areas where you are trying to make shit lighter. fake carbon fiber is even worse.

the rest looks really nice... +1, what kind of head unit is that?

See post 5 for the headunit.

Well basicly my theme is orange/black so i went with the non-iup which kept everything all black inside. And the cf look still maintains the blacklish inside theme but made it less plain. So im def loving these mods. Feels like a whole new car inside. I couldn't justify the price of real carbon fiber trim (400-500$) or the gen cf replacements parts (1k to 2k$). So i went with the simulated for $150 which i like better as im not too keen on the slant look of the real deal. But it all depends on what u are trying to do and what you like and now my interior is done and good to go, got the GT logo floor mats too.

And finally im starting to buy parts for the turbo build which is exciting!...

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
nice interior, i've been looking at the redline faux alcantara boots/covers to go with my theme...

I want to get my headliner in suede, re upholester my sparcos in suede and get suede door inserts...along with a black carpet. This is all up in the air though and I need to remember this is a ford not a BMW

Redinegoods has some awesome guality stuff and attention to detail lots of colors, themes, and stitch patterns to choose from. Def reccomend them!

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Man u got me thinking now, a black leather dash pand with orange stitching would be sweet! I might give redline a call and see about a custom piece...

Kaldar142

Reaction score
hahaha, yeah man

I've just never been a fan of how the e-brake boot looks though, it looks oversized and i don't like how it just "slides" on or appears like that.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It was wooried about the size at first to so i didnt original buy it i just bought the arm rest cover and shift boot last year and went back for the ebrake boot just recently. Its really not that big and i think it fits in nicely. It also has adjustable velcro around the end to get it where u want it on the ebrake and it will stay there

Drewskie

forum member
Reaction score
how hard was the shift boot to put on? i found one on their site that im really diggin.. prices arent too bad either.

Kaldar142

Reaction score
carbign craft has some really nice CF interior pieces like an entire Cf dash and a complete CF center console... Not cheap either! Definitely the route I will take

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
how hard was the shift boot to put on? i found one on their site that im really diggin.. prices arent too bad either.

Not hard, does take alittle time and patience the directions with color photos are on their site

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
carbign craft has some really nice CF interior pieces like an entire Cf dash and a complete CF center console... Not cheap either! Definitely the route I will take

Yeah def too rich for my blood, thats money for turbo for me.

rford426

Resident 5.0 H8R
Reaction score

Nothing wrong with suede I did my headliner bout a year ago I love it

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back