18 inch Polished Bullitts + Saleen Short throw shifter block

dsmdiggler

forum member
Reaction score
(1) Selling 4 polished 18 inch OEM bullitts, 2 with BFG KDW's and 2 with Nitto 555 radials. (Not the 555r's) The BFG's are about 50% tread and the Nitto's are closer to at least 80% tread. Comes without TPMS sensors but with lug nuts. Also, I get 75% off of FedEx so I can ship cheap. It'll be around $50-$60 for shipping depending on where you are. Only one wheel has MINOR curb rash, they are all in excellent condition. No plugs, everything is balanced and ready to rock. I have boxes for the wheels ready to ship to first person with $$ in my paypal account.

650+shipping/obo and they are yours.

(2) Saleen Short Throw shifter block. Shortens your stock shifter throw by a lot, I used it for probably 15k miles it works great. Easy installation and cheap price for a worthy mod.

35 shipped

Please email me at: [email protected] I can take emails all night from my iphone. Or first to post a reply here.
DSC09919.jpg
DSC09920.jpg
DSC09922.jpg
DSC09923.jpg
DSC09918.jpg
DSC09924.jpg
DSC09924.jpg
DSC09928.jpg

Last edited:

dsmdiggler

forum member
Reaction score
Saleen shifter block sold..

Wheels are best offer folks, want to move them.. Best offer, cheap shipping, someone has to want these things.. Email me at [email protected] take care..

Pat

dsmdiggler

forum member
Reaction score
These are gone! To me :thumb:

Thank you for updating for me, I was racing and then out for the evening.. This is correct, both the wheels and shifter block are sold.

Shifter block shipped (thanks rowdyram)
Wheels/tires shipping Monday (thanks flinkpoyd)

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back