Ok...so who likes ORANGE?!?!

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ok...I've posted pictures of red and blue led conversions. Here is the orange.

The panel is a crappy CD6 panel that I had on a scrap pile...so fogive the worn buttons and the two button that don't light up.

PM me if you're interested in having your Shaker or other buttons changed.

RH

DSC04041.jpg

DSC04042.jpg

DSC04043.jpg

DSC04045.jpg

DSC04046.jpg

RH

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The color is pretty close on the My Color dash. A little tweaking on it and it will match the Shaker perfect!!

RH

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Thats pretty badass. What about white being possible? If I did that mod I would want to do white

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thats pretty badass. What about white being possible? If I did that mod I would want to do white

Whites are on order. I have a local guy I'm going to guinea pig with the whites...I'll let you now and post pics of them when they come in.

Are you on the LL Registry?

RH

klutch7

forum member
Reaction score
looks very BMW-esque. I like it but would prob go red or all white

klutch7

forum member
Reaction score
Yup! saw those right after I posted. very clean looking. I used to own a 1999 silverado and this was always a popular mod but the bulb style used was often iffy on providing a clean light pattern. those look OEM though. I never understood why the "My color" didnt extend to all the cabin lights, but hey, I dont work for Ford

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Probably so. They would have to route every LED circuit thru the controller that changes the voltage to the LED's in the dash...not to mention the LED's that are capable of producing that array of lights are probably NOT cheap either.

RH

klutch7

forum member
Reaction score
Probably so. They would have to route every LED circuit thru the controller that changes the voltage to the LED's in the dash...not to mention the LED's that are capable of producing that array of lights are probably NOT cheap either.

RH

True, but what did this option cost in the first place?

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I bought this shifter bezel and this aluminum shifter knob from a guy that claimed it came from an 07 with the IUP package. Maybe it was another...separate upgrade available.

And that is NOT a shifter bezel from a Bullit. The boot on the Bullit has a smaller hole for the shifter to come thru.

RH

DSC03587.jpg

DSC03598.jpg

Natural1

all around duguder
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Alright now Ronnie! Where is the white set at? I think it may be a best seller.. PM me a price to provide all the buttons ect, no seat heaters and I do have "my color." No head unit, I already have an in-dash, DNX5120.

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Alright now Ronnie! Where is the white set at? I think it may be a best seller.. PM me a price to provide all the buttons ect, no seat heaters and I do have "my color."

LOL...it's a long boat ride from China for the white LED's...lol.

I'll hit you up when they come in. I'm doing a local guys car first as a test bed.

RH

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back