Went to the dyno last night. Pics and Vid

Reaction score
The pictures are of my car, and the video is my friends 2010 GT. The final pass the car made 305/326. I really don't know if the dyno was being generous last night because he only has UD pullies and o/r xpipe and axle backs(Pypes Violators). But anyway, here they are:

IMG_2824.jpg

IMG_2825.jpg

IMG_2825.jpg

IMG_2827.jpg

And the vid:

http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a115/idro/?action=view&current=RicksDynoPull-Computer.flv

EDIT: can't get the photob tags to work, oh well.. Heres the link.

Last edited:

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
Where is that dyno at? Walker?

I could see his car making that power though....

My car with the same mods as his made 306/321.....added delete plates, C&L racer, elec. H2O pump, and it made 317/339......

Reaction score
Where is that dyno at? Walker?

I could see his car making that power though....

My car with the same mods as his made 306/321.....added delete plates, C&L racer, elec. H2O pump, and it made 317/339......

No, james henson tuned it. It was near pleasant grove/hueytown area. If you know where that is. But damn, since you say that it makes me wonder what my car can put down. At Walkers old dyno shop my car put down 287 with only about 250 miles on the clock with an o/r x pipe and cold air kit.

DDTCM

Dan
Reaction score
Ya know i never like the chrome billet grill till just now on your car.That looks badass! I might have changed my mind about one for mine.

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
No, james henson tuned it. It was near pleasant grove/hueytown area. If you know where that is. But damn, since you say that it makes me wonder what my car can put down. At Walkers old dyno shop my car put down 287 with only about 250 miles on the clock with an o/r x pipe and cold air kit.

Didn't know Henson was tuning Mustang's...always heard he was tuning a lot of the LS car's.....

May have to ride down for my next tune....Blake has tuned it, as well as Doug....

Reaction score
Didn't know Henson was tuning Mustang's...always heard he was tuning a lot of the LS car's.....

May have to ride down for my next tune....Blake has tuned it, as well as Doug....

Im really unimpressed with my tune from doug. Most people are making about 15-20rwhp more than me with the same mods or less.

Just let me know when you are going to want to ride out there and ill come down and harass you. I probably wont put my car on the dyno, but hell we can chill. LOL. Ill probably have my care tuned if i get the delete plates like i want this summer. Just the mod bug has been sprayed by raid when i started going back to school full time.

Reaction score
Ya know i never like the chrome billet grill till just now on your car.That looks badass! I might have changed my mind about one for mine.

THanks. Sometimes i love it, sometimes i am kind of Meh about it. I think it would look exceptional on your car though because of your wheels. My car is just all black and i have the grill up front. I added the pony to it to break it up and it has helped. Looks a lot better now, instead of just plain grill.

DDTCM

Dan
Reaction score
Actually I think it works really well on your car because of the all black,the machined lip on the wheels and grill work good together.I think my wheels would be to much chrome.Yours has that old school look which is just plain badass IMO!

Dwisforme05

CF photography
Reaction score

Doug tuned mine at blakes place. blake is kind of a sketchy guy, i do love his porshe's tho! lol

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
Yeah, Blake is a cool guy though when you get him wound up.....

Never thought about Henson though...I'll have to keep that in mind...

When Doug tuned my car on the dyno, it just didn't seem to feel as strong as with Blake's tune....

Dwisforme05

CF photography
Reaction score
Yeah, Blake is a cool guy though when you get him wound up.....

Never thought about Henson though...I'll have to keep that in mind...

When Doug tuned my car on the dyno, it just didn't seem to feel as strong as with Blake's tune....

doug tends to be conservative tho. thats part of the reason i like him lol. His tunes are conservative but ET very well!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back