FRPP intake/TB dyno test on 09 Bullitt

HP Solutions

Reaction score
We just did a dyno comparison on the FRPP intake and TB compared to stock on our 09 D1 Procharged Bullitt, and thought some people would be interested.
The car has a D1SC making about 11#'s of boost, FRPP Hot rod cams, SS Works Long tubes and stock cat back exhaust on the before dyno run. For the after Dyno run we added the FRPP TB and intake, and only adjusted the tune to keep the AFR's good. The SAE correction was .99 for the before and 1.0 for the after. So everything was almost identical for the two runs. It was 96* in the shop for both pulls.
Here is a dyno vid, a few pics of the intakes, and the dyno sheet.
Bullitdyno.jpg

Before
DSC00061.jpg

After
DSC00067.jpg

DSC00068.jpg

DSC00065.jpg

DSC00066.jpg

Dyno video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P74nMZfR7V0
We did a Kooks Header and FRPP intake/TB swap on another Procharged GT last week and the car picked up 60 hp, so we wanted to isolate the intake/TB combo to see how much power it made by itself, and we were pretty happy with the results.

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
I know this will be asked, was the "before" with delete plates or not?

And nice gains either way.

killr3v

Hector G.
Reaction score
I would assume delete plates were already installed if they already had a d1sc. Could be wrong, of course.

killr3v

Hector G.
Reaction score
Well fuck. I guess the gains we are looking for aren't gonna be there with this intake. How much of the gain could be due to the delete plates?

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
Well fuck. I guess the gains we are looking for aren't gonna be there with this intake. How much of the gain could be due to the delete plates?

So you don't think those are good gains? I did back to back testing on the CMDPs back in early 2008 and they only gained 6 rwhp.

Mylilpony

forum member
Reaction score
id like to know if the boost pressure decreased too!!!

i have a procharger, and right now this thing is looking quite nice!!!

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
The graph shows the boost curve at the bottom. I see no drop at all, and an actual increase through a good part of it.

KungFuHamster

forum member
Reaction score
Larger throttle body and less restrictive intake should mean less restrictrion correct? Manifold pressure is a measure of restriction.
Boost is a measure of manifold restriction....thus reducing that restriction should result in a reduction of boost pressure.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back