Introducing the JDM 302E Stroker shortblock!!!

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
JDM ENGINEERING
302E Stroker 3v Shortblock
38505_418048040138_121068375138_4558197_8048343_n.jpg

When it comes time to build an engine for your Mustang, experience and quality should be the first things that come to mind. JDM Engineering has been on the fore front of modular engine building since the early 90’s when the motors first debuted. With nearly 20 years experience building mod motors and thousands of satisfied customers across the world, Team JDM is one of the top names in the industry. When your looking for a custom built engine, Team JDM has the experience and quality your looking for!

Get ready for a 1000hp rated short block that utilizes a 302 rotating group to increase your maximum power output! These top of the line built bottom ends come pre balanced and fully assembled to JDM spec. Based around the production 281 platform this 302 motor utilizes a brand new Ford Racing 4.6 block. The FRPP block is known to be the strongest 4.6 Aluminum block ever in production by Ford. Extra displacement comes from the rotating assembly which includes a steel forged stroker crank shaft. Custom stroker rods, JDM spec pistons, coated rings and premium bearings are also included. Compression is left stock in order to achieve peak power and performance. The short block is tied together with brand new fasteners and bolts, guaranteeing strength and integrity of the engine. Every engine is hand built and assembled in an engine clean room to ensure quality control.

These are some of the same spec components used in JDM Engineering race cars campaigned in the NHRA, IHRA, and NMRA Drag race series. Not only have these engines been tested on drag race vehicles but also SCCA and Open track event cars which run in the most extreme conditions. With a combined 70 plus years of experience, Team JDM can provide you with the quality and performance that your looking for. Every engine is backed up with a 1 year warranty, something that you will not find offered by most performance shops.
$3499.00
1000 HP Rated!!
1 Year warranty (no detonation)

JDM Stroker 5.0L Mod motor specs:
302 CID Modular 2v, 3v, and 4v
3.554”Bore x 3.800”Stroke
Stock compression (9.8:1)
New FRPP Aluminum 05+ Block plate honed for a truer bore geometry
Speed Pro NASCAR bearings
JDM Spec Ring pack w/ Stainless top rings for better seal and longevity
JDM Spec Kellogg forged steel crankshaft
Induction hardened journals and 8 bolt flange
JDM Spec custom forged CP pistons
Manley Forged steel 4340 connecting rods w/ ARP fasteners

Jim D'Amore III
JDM Engineering
732-780-0770
[email protected]

Last edited:

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
did you just make that up or is it really what it is lol. I have half a JDM motor in my car now, well the crank, rods and block anyway lol

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
did you just make that up or is it really what it is lol. I have half a JDM motor in my car now, well the crank, rods and block anyway lol

Thats like saying your half Italian, your still in the family lol!

Actually my father thought of the 302E and said Extreme, I felt Eliminator was a cooler name and we went with that after a group discussion in the shop!

viciousride

Needing more power!
Reaction score
Jim,

PM me a price shipped to my location (Stuttgart).

Thanks,
Mitch

P.S. Was the Edelbrock Competition CAI shipped?

Corpo

I
Reaction score
do you offer higher compression versions? like 11:1? that sounds like a really good price to me.

Last edited:

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Jim,

PM me a price shipped to my location (Stuttgart).

Thanks,
Mitch

P.S. Was the Edelbrock Competition CAI shipped?

The air kit was shipped and I can certainly get you a quote on the shortblock Mitch! Ill email you later today

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
do you offer higher compression versions? like 11:1? that sounds like a really good price to me.

No this is the highest we offer, we could probably have some pistons spec made to 11:1 if your interested. It would add about $300 to the cost but it could be done!

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know that we just recently fitted out 2010 Roush Stage 3 car and Mike Dellisantis 9 sec supershaker car with our 302 stroker motors. These cars will be running the remainder of the NMRA season including the Charlotte NC Zmax event this weekend! We replaced our 298 stroker that was in both cars with the 302 to help campaign our new shortblock program. Come by and check out the cars at the events, Ill be posting new ET's and power numbers as soon as we have them available!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back