Video : BBR 2011 w/ Procharger - DYNO

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
Yeah, until about 4,000 rpm when the Air/Fuel pegged lean and we let out. The pumps were maxed out and we couldn't safely go anymore. So the 607 rwhp was with the 7.5 psi pulley and a mixture of 93 and 103 octane.

What size pulley was used on the d1 to make the 7.5 psi? The article says the 4.38" pulley made 11 psi on the D1. You say you stopped that pull at 4k. If it made 11 psi at 4k, then it would have made 13-14 psi (at least) at 7k.

Was that pic of the boost gauge actually during one of the dyno pulls?

Boost for boost you gained 47rwh and 53rwt just from swapping to the D1. To gain that sort of power at the same boost, the D1 would have to be considerably more efficient. Wouldn't the D1 be a better, safer, option for anyone wanting a procharger on their '11?

So I guess I'll stop beating around the bush, either you're feeding us a little bs, or the article is bs. Which is it?

06whipple

So is it safe to assume that approximately 650 hp flywheel on pump gas is the limit with this displacement?

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
What size pulley was used on the d1 to make the 7.5 psi? The article says the 4.38" pulley made 11 psi on the D1. You say you stopped that pull at 4k. If it made 11 psi at 4k, then it would have made 13-14 psi (at least) at 7k.

Can we get a response to this?

08RoushGT

forum member
Reaction score
Why is there always someone that is gonna try to find something inconsistent in a story. The car is a frickin beast!!! I got to put my eyes on it when I was at Blow By last month. Good job guys!!!!!

Twinscrewgt

Bad Smurf
Reaction score
Why is there always someone that is gonna try to find something inconsistent in a story. The car is a frickin beast!!! I got to put my eyes on it when I was at Blow By last month. Good job guys!!!!!

Because, before someone goes and spends 6K they'd like to know what they will "actually" be getting..

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back