For DRIFTERS!!!

Kuro!

Banned
Reaction score
driftings lame, straight lines are way cooler.

Where are the photos of the S197 rollin Radvan RZs that Russell promised me...

Last edited:

fivehunsky

forum member
Reaction score
check the "slammed on 18's" or the "pics of your grey cars" threads.. pics are there

lolz

duggyb

Parts For Sale Lurker....
Reaction score
definatly interested in a set of these, let me know, got any pics off the car? does he sell complete or do i have to send mine for modification?

i wouldn't mind having both sets just to swap back to factory if i sell.

Thanks.
Dustin

fivehunsky

forum member
Reaction score
You have to send him cores.. and sorry, I dont have any pics off the car..

fivehunsky

forum member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have been getting alot of PM's about these things and I honestly havent been on in a while so Im sorry I havent responded. If you are interested in getting this service then shoot me an email at fivehunsky @ ya hoo .com

Just fyi:
You will need cores for our cars. Derrick doesnt have any mustang cores as far as I know. So, your car will either have to be down while he makes them or you will need a spare set of spindles.

You will also need to send him your inner and outer tie rods to get serviced as well. He modifies them a tiny bit as well.

You WILL have to get fairly aggressive with your front wheel offset to take full advantage of these. I run an inch and a half of spacer under my front wheels. Longer front lower control arms would be a better solution but not really an option for our cars unless you make some yourself.

XJCasper

forum member
Reaction score
Reviving a dead thread to ask my question...

How do these knuckles affect daily driving? Is there any noticeable difference? Turning?

Sorry if this is the stupid question, but I am not familiar with the logistics of steering...

C.Love

forum member
Reaction score
again I cannot relate this to a Mustang directly all of this comes from my knowledge of drifting a 240 for like 12 years. I have also spoken with Derek who makes the knuckles and asked these very same questions as I've had a set of horribly shitty knuckles and a set of fantastic knuckles.

basically the pick up point for the tie rod on the knuckles modified for a greater throw. some cars this leads to a slight amount of bump steer or if the knuckle is done wrong a horrible amount of bump steer.

in speaking to Derek bump steer is minimal or nonexistent. you were here also a lot about Ackerman , I believe Derek has ironed out on these knuckles as well. I cannot remember exactly what he said about it though.

as for drivability daily if these knuckles are as good as I think they should be you shouldn't have any problem. A couple keynotes though the wiring harnesses that run along the frame rail on each side need to be relocated, to take full advantage of angle you will need to run a pretty low offset wheel(18x9 -12 for example). other than that you will be able to turn around inside a city block now.

although my mustang will be a very Slowdrift build simply because it's new enough I don't want to dent it up just yet I have contemplated buying Knuckles right now simply to have them

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back