Cervini Side Exhaust FS

Alter Ego Trip

Pot Stirring Aficianado
Reaction score
Includes everything to mount up and go.
Hangers, Magnaflow mufflers, side skirts, all piping, screws, etc. Just add some 3m tape and you're good to go.

Tips are in great shape with no damage, same with the exhaust. We don't have hardly any speed bumps in my town so no issues with dragging. Couple paint chips around the tips which is pretty common with these.

SOLD TO 06Stang.

391289980.jpg

Last edited:

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
Anyone have a picture of the side exhaust kit under the car? Just curious. Is it a lot louder than the rear-exit system?

Alter Ego Trip

Pot Stirring Aficianado
Reaction score
Anyone have a picture of the side exhaust kit under the car? Just curious. Is it a lot louder than the rear-exit system?

If you're serious, I can go pull the cover off and take a pic of mine. I wouldn't say it's any louder than a rear exit system. It is more noticeable when the windows are down, but not really any louder.

That's actually my favorite part of the C500 kit. I swore I'd never sell it, but I can't ever leave anything well enough alone. :D

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
If you're serious, I can go pull the cover off and take a pic of mine. I wouldn't say it's any louder than a rear exit system. It is more noticeable when the windows are down, but not really any louder.

That's actually my favorite part of the C500 kit. I swore I'd never sell it, but I can't ever leave anything well enough alone. :D

Ah no worries. It's out of curiosity really. I have the Corsa axlebacks and I don't think I'll ever change them. The no-drone is just so nice to have for once.

I was just curious how the routing / muffler placement works with the side exhaust. I'm sure i'll come across a pic soon enough, thank you though!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back