2010+ interior?

MOC826

I have a shitty program!
Reaction score
anybody know if the 2010+ interior will swap into a 05-09? i mean the dash, gauges, consol, everything.. i searched but couldnt come up with anything

MOC826

I have a shitty program!
Reaction score
I'd imagine it COULD... if you were committed enough to making it happen.

well i figured that, just was curious to see if anyone has tried it yet or if there was much modification to make it work

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It would be very involved. Different a-pillar, kick panels and scuff plates Different center console config and wiring plugs. Different ac/heat vent routing, you would need alot of stuff.

Last edited:

forum member
Reaction score
Probly wouldn't be much fun.. Just upgrade what you already have..

MOC826

I have a shitty program!
Reaction score
It would be very involved. Different a-pillar, kick panels and scuff plates Different center console config and wiring plugs. Different ac/heat vent routing, you would need alot of stuff.

yeah i forgot about the a-pillars and stuff. i was thinking i could get all the stuff from a donor car so i wouldnt buy it piece by piece and i think it would make things easier. i figured i would have to do alittle modifications to get it to work but i just hope it wouldnt be to much different like the mounting holes and where the dash fits in and the pillars and what not.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back