New pics of ASA GT5 wheels + Blackout covers

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
As the title says. I added the blackout covers front and rear. Some are pretty much the same shots, but I was experimenting with different settings on the new camera. The last two in particular were done in manual mode. Sometimes, I wish I had my old non gee-whiz 35mm camera still. Here ya go....

MustangGT_060_1.jpg

MustangGT_039.jpg

MustangGT_035.jpg

MustangGT_034.jpg

MustangGT_048_1.jpg

MustangGT_049.jpg

BAKnBLK2010

Harley Davidson FLHTCI
Reaction score
Frank, does your hood scoop have something in the front to keep water from getting in there or is it open on both ends? If it is open is it a PITA to get the water out after washing the car?? Thanks.

RedMosesSC

Reaction score
I dont like Red Cars (except a Ferrari) but that looks freakin awesome.

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
As the title says. I added the blackout covers front and rear. Some are pretty much the same shots, but I was experimenting with different settings on the new camera. The last two in particular were done in manual mode. Sometimes, I wish I had my old non gee-whiz 35mm camera still. Here ya go....

MustangGT_034.jpg

fuckin money shot bro...that car is sexy as hell

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Thanks folks! I really love these new wheels. And being so light, you can really tell a difference! I'm surprised by how much.

@mac10chap - Yep, that's my favorite one as well. I'm using that as my desktop background.

Good ole mother Rucker! Nice car!

Yeah man, you know it! Only 15 minutes from where I live. :thumb2:

chad05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Verry nice! :thumb2:

So... when is BAJA?!?:crazy:

Little lower... perfect, personal, and NOT overboad. JM2

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
Damn your car is absolutely sick. The new wheels really do it justice now and the pics help alot.

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Thanks once again guys!

Nice pics man

I believe I want them wheels for sure.

I simply LOVE these wheels. I was determined to get the RTR's at first. But then, while searching through TireRack wheels, I saw these. The polished inner lip sold me on these since they also look very much like RTR's. It doesn't hurt that they weigh less than the RTR's and cost $209 a wheel instead of $299. Also, they are high pressure cast. While not as strong as very expensive forged wheels, high pressure castings are very tough. It's a great compromise between weight, price and strength. I got 19x9's all around and these are +34 offset and 23.7lbs each. My old ones weighed right at 30lbs each. I missed the fact that the 19x8's are +45 and the 19x9's are +34. So I thought I could get away with also ordering 1" hub-centric spacers. Turns out, they push the tire out past the fender by about 3/16", so I can't use them.

TireRack seems to be out of the 19" size though. When I bought mine, they had 19 and 20 inch available.

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
That Chinook is a very early prototype from the 60's. No other Chinooks were made with the center wing. That wing created a little extra lift once flying, but then they figured out that getting off the ground was more important than the lift the wing generated during flight. Plus, the Chinook, even without the wing, is still the fastest helicopter in the Army inventory.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back