gt500 hood trade *socal*

06silverbullet

forum member
Reaction score
for those in the inland empire / southern california area there is this shop trading your stock gt/v6 05-09 hoods for gt500 hoods free and they will install em for you as you watch, my friend did it today and said they were legit and posted up pics of his car with it, i called them today and am going in monday to have it done

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/pts/2272689549.html

my apologies mods if this is the wrong area to be posting this.

DRock

Reaction score
If you have a GT it wont look right. There will be a big gap in between the hood and the grill

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
Wow, great deal but what's in it for them?

Well let's see. As a shop, you make money off repairs and other work. There's more regular mustangs than GT500's. So it kind of makes sense. Maybe they came across a smoking deal for GT500 hoods but realistically, how many GT500 hoods are they ever going to need? It makes more sense to stock regular hoods.

peetiewonder

Terminator
Reaction score
Well let's see. As a shop, you make money off repairs and other work. There's more regular mustangs than GT500's. So it kind of makes sense. Maybe they came across a smoking deal for GT500 hoods but realistically, how many GT500 hoods are they ever going to need? It makes more sense to stock regular hoods.

this... gt500 hoods are a dime a dozen too because when guys get their car super snaked they are left with the old hood. I would consider this... but nah lol. Great deal for someone like foolio to come up though.

WereWolf

forum member
Reaction score
how much they charge? and are these actual gt500 hoods? because if they are they won't look right with v6 or gt bumpers .. the gt500 is a different hood than both.. now if thet are gt hoods made to look like them than its a different story..
whats your friends car and was there a gap in the bumper area?

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
how much they charge? and are these actual gt500 hoods? because if they are they won't look right with v6 or gt bumpers .. the gt500 is a different hood than both.. now if thet are gt hoods made to look like them than its a different story..

This should be your next mod:

reader_rabbit_learn_to_read_game.jpg

foolio2k4

forum member
Reaction score

its a straight swap. your v6/gt hood for gt500.

Yeah I am in need of a gt500 hood to complete my gt500 front look.

My friends got the hood and it doesnt look bad on a GT. I didnt notice a gap in the middle. However, my v6 friend got the hood and there was a noticeable gap.

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
There is a place online I can get them sent to your door for 295 :)

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Yes painted but you can't choose color you get what you get
But they are oem FORD take off 07-09

Scord

forum member
Reaction score
Yes painted but you can't choose color you get what you get
But they are oem FORD take off 07-09

What if an extra 50$ was slipped into the exchange... Lol I don't why they wouldnt let you choose the color... You would think it would add to the " sell ability " of the Item... Is the paint condition in bad shape? I know you said the dreaded word... '' take off ''.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back