Few S197 Racing Parts FS

GT Speeder13

forum member
Reaction score
Last edited:

5.0lightning

Probably got away with it once and figures this is an easy way to get cash. He'll get his sooner or later.

zxmarekxz

Reaction score
Ebay rating is 0 in almost 5 years... and MustangForum just shows you trying to sell the same stuff. Unless you post back proving you actually have these items I doubt you are going to get anything. Goodluck Scammer, the Hunt is on!

hmm...
http://forums.corral.net/forums/exhaust-parts/1292120-gta-mufflers-05-up-$200-shipped.html

and here you have it from one guy
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...-4v-parts-sale-engine-drivetrain-exhaust.html

good find!!!

keeno

Mustang Freak
Reaction score
Sure this isnt "macpipes" with a new screename? He screwed 4 or 5 or us last month. Asked everyone to gift payment. We all declined but he accepted our paypal payment as a purchase of goods. When noone heard from him for over a week after sending payment, we all filed disputes then claims and all of us got our $ back. He was supposedly from NY also....

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Sure this isnt "macpipes" with a new screename? He screwed 4 or 5 or us last month. Asked everyone to gift payment. We all declined but he accepted our paypal payment as a purchase of goods. When noone heard from him for over a week after sending payment, we all filed disputes then claims and all of us got our $ back. He was supposedly from NY also....

Yes, mustangfan06, macpipes and fordracingkid are all the same person..well, were.

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score

The same... More info here:

http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58544&highlight=MACPIPES+

edit: Kimmer beat me to it.

And for those of you finding his posts on other forums, please reply there, or link this thread, and let them know it's a scam.

Last edited:

GeorgeInNePa

forum member
Reaction score
Honestly I ask for the moeny as a gift msot times, especially if its a lot. I dont want to pay the fees for you to pay me, so as a gift, the buyer pays them. But i also have a history here, this guy doesnt.

I do the same thing.

Or pony up the fees.

You also always have the option of sending me a USPS money order also.

Either way works for me.

Racingtheburg

forum member
Reaction score
I think unless you have a good Itrader you should not ask for Gift. Use Itrader . . . It keeps people honest and gives a reputation that either you can trust or not trust.

Ken04

gm troll basher
Reaction score
I think unless you have a good Itrader you should not ask for Gift. Use Itrader . . . It keeps people honest and gives a reputation that either you can trust or not trust.

or just add a couple bucks to the price. Retailers don't ask for credit card fees on top of their price. Just post a price, DONE.

5.0lightning

or just add a couple bucks to the price. Retailers don't ask for credit card fees on top of their price. Just post a price, DONE.

^^This

It makes things a lot easier if you just post the price you want (paypal included) out the door unless it's large or heavy and could cost a lot to ship. Then post buyer pays shipping.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back