TESTING new Rim package

JV doose

forum member
Reaction score
i got a deal i couldnt pass up on these wheels. so i snapped some pics after a TEST FIT.

18x10.5 +22 all the way around 255/45 & 285/40
lowered on BC Racing coilovers

the rear is too aggressive so i am going to trade them for some 18x10.5 +30. i also need to raise the rear up a bit.

just trying to help out the community so here are the pics for you guys.. this way you can know what the sizes would look like ... i hope they help others looking or that come across a similar size and want to run them.

IMG_1088.jpg

IMG_1058.jpg

IMG_1067.jpg

IGNORE THE EXHAUST! :omfg:
IMG_1063.jpg

edit: PS. excuse the dirty whore .. she hasnt showered in a couple days ;)

Last edited:

Godzirra

Asian Idiot
Reaction score
I don't care much for the stretched tires. The poke looks ok. Wheel style and finish looks awesome and the exterior of your car is A+

Ch4r1ie

The Limey Bastard
Reaction score
I like the style of the wheel, but it must be completely undriveable with those rears! :omfg:

I'd be interested to see it with the changed offset you mention :thumb2:

Also, I'd go 285 or 295 all round if you're on 10.5's and then you can rotate if need be :beerdrink:

Last edited:

JV doose

forum member
Reaction score
the tires arent really that stretched ... compared to others at least .. if anything the fronts could be wider but i dont think would be able to fit them under the front fender.

but thanks for the compliments

I like the style of the wheel, but it must be completely undriveable with those rears! :omfg:

I'd be interested to see it with the changed offset you mention :thumb2:

Also, I'd go 285 or 295 all round if you're on 10.5's and then you can rotate if need be :beerdrink:

yea it is. i even damaged the paint a bit on the drivers side .. >=[

i think that offset will work but as far as the 285 or 295 all around is going to be tough because of the front. but nothing some - camber cant fix!

Last edited by a moderator:

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Going with a 295 out back and 265's up front would be awesome! Flare the rear fenders a bit and this car would look as tough as Chuck Norris.

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
This car is by far my favorite on here. I can't wait to put on my Roush front bumper, just have to go to MI to pick it up from the in-laws. Did you go to a bodyshop and get the insides painted black and did you do it all at the same time? The wheels look great on there even if I pokes a bit. For sure post some pics up with the other set, I would like to see if this works out as I want to find a good set of 18's.

DDTCM

Dan
Reaction score
Holy shit that looks sick. She is a pretty bitch! I'm not that big of a fan of the 18" but this definitely change my mind. Keep the pics coming,one of my favorite cars on S197.

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
Those are freaking awesome on your Mustang. Now, I would paint your hoodscoop matte black and your done. that's just my .02 though

Pappy

forum member
Reaction score
Looks great... Those rears are a big to much poke though, haha...

Are those just Rota Grids?

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I really like it. Like said above, get the rears tucked in a bit more and it will be sicker..

JV doose

forum member
Reaction score
Going with a 295 out back and 265's up front would be awesome! Flare the rear fenders a bit and this car would look as tough as Chuck Norris.
the fenders are def going to get pulled and hopefully by then i'll need tires so i can go with something wider!

This car is by far my favorite on here. I can't wait to put on my Roush front bumper, just have to go to MI to pick it up from the in-laws. Did you go to a bodyshop and get the insides painted black and did you do it all at the same time? The wheels look great on there even if I pokes a bit. For sure post some pics up with the other set, I would like to see if this works out as I want to find a good set of 18's.
thanks man... you gotta throw the front bumper on asap. i got mine done at the same time man.
yea i'll post some pics when i get them on

i wish our cars had an IRS, a little bit of camber would make that look just ridiculous.

Fuck i want a 2011
oh man so do i!

Holy shit that looks sick. She is a pretty bitch! I'm not that big of a fan of the 18" but this definitely change my mind. Keep the pics coming,one of my favorite cars on S197.
thanks once again man!

Those are freaking awesome on your Mustang.
thanks man

Damn... thats so sick.

Once you get the rears to tuck in a bit more it will be pure sex.
they'll be a litte tucked soon. thanks

That is amazing looking. Nice job
thanks!!

Sick looking setup...any shots from a side angle?
no i didnt take any .. but i'll get you some once i swap the rears

Looks great... Those rears are a big to much poke though, haha...

Are those just Rota Grids?
toooo much! reason y its getting changed.

nope they're VarrStoen's

I really like it. Like said above, get the rears tucked in a bit more and it will be sicker..
thanks .. i will try and get them under the fender some more

B1GP1MP1N

Banned
Reaction score
Don't change a thing man!! That's badass! The style is so clean and yet still screams muscle car. Nice job!!

ImpatientS197

Reaction score
I feel like I'm back on zilvia.net. Car looks real clean, I was thinking about putting some TE37 type wheels on my GT when she finally gets here.

JV doose

forum member
Reaction score
bigpimpin - i got too man .. the rear fenders a fucked!

impatient - thanks man .. i have always loved th TE37 so when i came up on this deal i couldnt turn it down

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back