American muscle bolt on hood shocks?

MUSTANG GUY

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks.

Just ordered them. It was my first time ordering with American Muscle. The guy on the phone was great to deal with and I received my invoice in my email right away!
Can't say the same about my order with LMR earlier today. Still waiting for an invoice lol

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
I have the same hood struts and they are great. AM is an excellent company to do business with. You won't have any issues with these.

08StangGT_CS

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks.

Just ordered them. It was my first time ordering with American Muscle. The guy on the phone was great to deal with and I received my invoice in my email right away!
Can't say the same about my order with LMR earlier today. Still waiting for an invoice lol

AM is great to deal with. Don't be surprised if they are on your doorsteps by Monday or so.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks.

What time did you make your order? Can you PM me your order number?

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Jarrod won't let you slip through the cracks. LMR rocks as well. I've had excellent service from many forum vendors, this place is pretty good at weeding out the bad ones.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks man. Just to give a little heads up. You should have gotten an email stating your order has been received into the system. This is a conformation email, then once the order is processed in the warehouse it give email you again with the copy of the invoice. They will look pretty much identical. Now based on what time you made the order, is when you will receive these emails.

Im about to leave for the day so i probably wont get to look at your order until the morning time. My direct line and email is listed in my sig. You also have the option of sending me a PM and i will reply to it when i get home. If you want to call and talk about it, ill be more than happy to give a detailed run down.

MUSTANG GUY

forum member
Reaction score
The hood shocks came in earlier this week and I picked them up from the UPS store today. Got a quick question, these do fit on 2011-2012 cars right? On the phone I was told so but on AM it says 05-09 or 05-2010

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
If the hood hinge bolts are in the same location then it will work. Somebody will have to confirm that. Maybe send a PM to Ultracla$$ic and ask him to check. He owns an '07 and is test driving a '12 all weekend so he has both body styles in his driveway right now.

dgann3

forum member
Reaction score
I thought about getting these but wasn't sure how they would work with the Kaenen hood. They are much cheaper than MRT and look the same

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Is the Kaenen hood a heavier fiberglass hood? For the heavier hoods you need the other style with longer upper reinforcement arms, otherwise the hood will flex because it isn't strong enough to support itself from the back corners.

dgann3

forum member
Reaction score
MRT sent me 56lb struts at first, and they wouldn't hold it up, so they sent me some OEMs (that I had to pay for) and when they came in, I raised the hood to swap them and it stayed up.....so for now the 56lbs are holding it. But I don't know how long that will last.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back