Upgrade your console armrest to a quality leather or Alcantara

amustangrocks

forum member
Reaction score
Still making the best padded leather made right here in the U.S.A. armrest covers for $65 shipped. colored stitching for $1 extra. This is a small price part that makes a huge improvement every time your in your car. check out the website for pics and let me know if you have any questions. cant decide on a texture? i`ll mail you a sample to look at.

ive got a pink thread now for the breast cancer cars, and a hot pink, orange for the go cars, yellow, blue, gray, silver, and white. the black still goes great with everything, and the blk leather still goes great with fabric seats too.
biggrin.gif

Attachments

• black stitch padded cover.jpg
    black stitch padded cover.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 405
  • DSCF1498.JPG
    DSCF1498.JPG
    221.8 KB · Views: 375
  • DSCF1675.JPG
    DSCF1675.JPG
    184.8 KB · Views: 399
Last edited:

Speedfreak

forum member
Reaction score
A quality product and amazing customer service! Love my padded console lid cover and shifter boot fabricated by Mike... definitely worth it! :thumb2:

amustangrocks

forum member
Reaction score

Attachments

• DSCF1251.JPG
    DSCF1251.JPG
    161.2 KB · Views: 566
  • 2011-08-03consoleleather004.jpg
    2011-08-03consoleleather004.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 579
  • dougs Console ebrake boots 007.jpg
    dougs Console ebrake boots 007.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 556
  • P3100009 (2).jpg
    P3100009 (2).jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 512

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
I'll gladly vouch for Mike's products and craftsmanship. This stuff is extremely nice, it has a factory upgrade look and feel. Most people won't even know it's an aftermarket mod unless you tell them.

dougie b

Reaction score
great cover! I have one myself (a bday present from the girl) and will be coming back for more!

Great products from a great family....BUMP

amustangrocks

forum member
Reaction score
I wonder how it would look with red interior
it would look great with the black console, then again it looks great with eddyp`s red console too. it will look pretty much like it looks right now with the oem cover, only alot nicer. i like the blk stich on mine, but maybe red stitching? :snoopy heres smooth leather and pebble grain

Attachments

• red stitch closeup.jpg
    red stitch closeup.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 225
  • pebble#2 red stitch closeup.JPG
    pebble#2 red stitch closeup.JPG
    310 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:

V8 Vol

El Jefe
Reaction score
Got my console cover today. It took about 20 minutes to install and instantly upgraded my interior. Super product!

"Can you see me, am I clear to you, picture me rollin"

amustangrocks

forum member
Reaction score
lots of cool new wheels lately in this forum. might be time for a interior upgrade :naughty1:

one of the forum guys sent me a scrap of some red he bought for his door panels to see if we could add a pc to a brake cover. it was super thin so we added some backing and it turned out not too shabby

Attachments

• DSCF1740.JPG
    DSCF1740.JPG
    209 KB · Views: 232

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
It's less than a tank of gas and it improves the driving experience every time you sit in the car. A no brainer with absolutely no downside. Damn near a necessity if you drive a manual transmission.

amustangrocks

forum member
Reaction score
thanks brian :thumb2: dang its getting close to about the same price as a tank of high octane fuel

hey joerg, if you see this, theres some leather parts on the way to germany as i type this. thank you

we now have some black alcantara from italy in the shop, so next week we will make our first armrest out of the latest material to hit the streets, pics to follow.....

Last edited:

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
I was just thinking "what a great addition this leather armrest cover was" this past weekend while we we taming the "Dragon". I added it to my car several months ago and still think it's one of the best mods for the money. And it still looks just as good as the day I put it on some 20,000+ miles ago!

amustangrocks

forum member
Reaction score
I was just thinking "what a great addition this leather armrest cover was" this past weekend while we we taming the "Dragon". I added it to my car several months ago and still think it's one of the best mods for the money. And it still looks just as good as the day I put it on some 20,000+ miles ago!
hey thats cool to hear, glad its working out. i had the first one on for a couple years, still looked good but then we tweeked the original pattern and added the padding. that really made it sweet, so i traded up. :naughty1:

i`m still using one of the first test ones on my car now and its been a while, still really like it. its the smooth grain, been treated many times and is just a part of the car now, couldnt imagine not having it

the dragon is pretty well known, thats cool you get to cruise that. ive only seen some videos of it. down here in the ozarks all the roads are like that, just not that long.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back