Twin screw, anyone? ;)

Dreamtheory

SoCal Member
Reaction score
Well, as long as you're wanting to put your track and show days on hiatus for a season, and drop it off in Louisiana...

No need for that, they could ship the parts out here to my local shop who is extremely experienced with SC's, TT's & Nos kits. RET (Racers Edge Tuning) could do the install and they could report any problems / suggestions or anything if needed. These guys even build their own systems from scratch including making all their own piping and all ;)

Trav4011

Hoosier Daddy?
Reaction score
No need for that, they could ship the parts out here to my local shop who is extremely experienced with SC's, TT's & Nos kits. RET (Racers Edge Tuning) could do the install and they could report any problems / suggestions or anything if needed. These guys even build their own systems from scratch including making all their own piping and all ;)

We're not shipping any prototype parts out.. sorry. Testing will be done in-house.

NUTCASE

forum member
Reaction score
I skipped the whole rest of the thread

you said you had a kenn bell charged fusion!?

where do I sign up

JayyVee

Reaction score
This thread delivers!

I'm sure your test cars are all selected (locals ftw!) *sigh* but I can't wait to see this marketed. If you can keep it all under the stock hood, I am Effing SOLD.

And if yer test cars aren't all selected.... ]:)

Trav4011

Hoosier Daddy?
Reaction score
I skipped the whole rest of the thread

you said you had a kenn bell charged fusion!?

where do I sign up

The Fusion can run a MP90, or a KB twin screw. :)

We're actually about to start production on the Fusion kit as well.

Trav4011

Hoosier Daddy?
Reaction score
This thread delivers!

I'm sure your test cars are all selected (locals ftw!) *sigh* but I can't wait to see this marketed. If you can keep it all under the stock hood, I am Effing SOLD.

And if yer test cars aren't all selected.... ]:)

We may be in touch..

Diabolical!

Zapp Rowsdower
Reaction score
Would you be OK with me coming to see this in person? I just have to see it. I'm amazed by what you're doing. I live in Chalmette and it would be well worth the drive for me to be able to see this. Would really love to see the fusion as well.

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
From my research they were supposed to be built along the lines of what the 5.0 is built to. Same type of rods and pistons with a forged crank. The only boosted failure I have heard of was a procharger unit that was north of 600 flywheel. wrist pins gave out. He is doing a whole Manley Forged kit that will take whatever he throws at it. Given the weight difference these cars, v6 or not are going to be nasty.

Thanks for the info. I was reading a prior post in this thread that said pretty much the same thing. Evidently, I missed the info and asked that question even though the answer was right there. :omfg:

Thanks for that link man! The 3.7L is a very impressive engine, no doubt!

I was just reading CFM's FB page and they have a 3.7L 'Stang that does 10.88 @ 125mph in the 1/4. Stock motor and trans, Drag tires, 3,000 stall and all the other bolt on's plus a D1 and Meth injection running and seeing 13psi and roughly 550hp. I wonder how long the engine will hold that power level.

I can't wait to see what the PD KB SC will do!

Four.O

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I was reading a prior post in this thread that said pretty much the same thing. Evidently, I missed the info and asked that question even though the answer was right there. :omfg:

Thanks for that link man! The 3.7L is a very impressive engine, no doubt!

I was just reading CFM's FB page and they have a 3.7L 'Stang that does 10.88 @ 125mph in the 1/4. Stock motor and trans, Drag tires, 3,000 stall and all the other bolt on's plus a D1 and Meth injection running and seeing 13psi and roughly 550hp. I wonder how long the engine will hold that power level.

I can't wait to see what the PD KB SC will do!

10.88?? Jeez..

cmrad

forum member
Reaction score
sub'd to this thread. can't wait to see final product

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Do you have a timeline on this project?

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Any new developments? Any new pics would be cool.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back