Opinions on torco

Juiced 66

forum member
Reaction score
I'm considering buying a case of it because I only drive my car on the weekends, and I just Put a nitrous kit on it and want the added safety to avoid detonation. I've used toluene to mix my own fuel in the past also, but am thinking about using this stuff. I hear it's good, but would like to hear from some guys who are using it. It seems easier than mixing toluene or buying race fuel and storing it in my garage. Also where's the cheapest place to buy it ?

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I have had very good luck with Torco over the years.

I buy it 5 gal at a time form Lethal.

TheKurgan

forum member
Reaction score
I put 3/4 can in my car every time I fill up. Can't get 93 octane up here and mine is tuned for 93.

Swarzkopf

forum member
Reaction score
Torco works great.

It will discolor your plugs- they'll be orange.

Guys have been speculating for years that this orange discoloration causes spark plug fouling, O2 sensor fouling, engine problems, etc but I've never actually seen this really happen.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
This is good info. Only one station in my area that sells 93. Always wondered what to do on a longer drive and needed to fill up.

collibr1

forum member
Reaction score
Torco is good fuel. Nothing smells better than when you mix some race gas in your tank.

Nasty GT

Using stuff to do things
Reaction score
I run a can in every tank of gas. Plugs are hard/impossible to read due the orange dust it leaves behind. Never had any issues with it though.

I buy it direct from Torco on ebay in a 6pack. Think it's about $120 shipped.

GT500Steve

Seriously Boosted
Reaction score
Love the stuff. I run a can in my car at the track with the 100 octane tune and it works great.

Grabber Blue 5.0

forum member
Reaction score
I used it for years in my Mach 1. Never had any issues and I was making as much as 26 lbs. of boost at times with a twinscrew. Just an FYI though don't believe the octane ratings that Torco lists. I was mixing 32 oz. with 5 gallons of 93 and was only getting 99/100 octane out of it which is about max on what you can get.

Riptide

Will work for Mustang.
Reaction score
Whats the shelf life on this crap?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatwat

Unreal

forum member
Reaction score
Works great. A local orders in 5 gallon drums then 4-5 of us split it into a gallon each.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back