2011+ Turbo kit giveaway!!

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
That's right. We're going to be giving away an absolutely free kit! If you interested in or were going buying a kit, this just sweetens your pot. We are short period from full production, with many parts already here being made. We will be testing turbos soon on stock and modified engines. On our list will be the first 15 production kits. Once the kit is paid for, you kit will be completed and shipped. Once the 15th kit is sold, a winner will be drawn. The results will be posted, and the winner will receive a full reimbursement check for the cost of their kit. You have a 1 in 15 chance in winning back over 7k! Pretty damn good odds wouldn't you say? Now here's what you get for $7299

GT4202 mid frame turbo. Base turbo size to be determined. Same frame will house 64mm-91mm depending on HP goals. That's over a range of 1600hp without modifying the kit! Base turbo will be good for 700rwhp minimum

Turbo brace for this beast.

CPR designed and BMR built custom K-member AND tubular radiator support. Retains sway bar!!

JGS American made 40mm wastegate w Ferrea valve. (Upgradable to 50mm for higher HP applications.)

JGS American made 50mm BOV

Tubular 4-1 headers with V-bands and CNC header flanges

Cross over V-banded w flex tube and routing for internally routed dump for wastegate

5in down pipe split into dual 3in to tie back into your stock axle back. No need to buy a mid pipe after kit purchase!

Headers, cross over and down pipes mild steel and are coated black in 2000deg temp coating.

HUGE A/A intercooler. Has been proven at twice the HP level to have an inlet rise of less than half of Chinese vertical core intercoolers supplied by the competition.

Oil feed lines w adapter to tap into stock oiling system. -10 push loc with silicone drain hose for easy assembly and install.

Longest MAF tube on the market. Puts the MAF in a LONG straight section of tubing and close to the engine. Your tuner will love tuning this compared other blo thru set ups on the market.

Slim line dual fan setup to replace stock fan.

Relocated expansion tank

High quality turbo blanket

CD instructions of install. Rather than pictures, a movie of how to should do wonders for the first time installer. Anxiety and install time as well. If you can do a set of long tubes or k-member, you can easily install this kit.

Here is the fine print. To enter into the drawing there will be a 3500 dollar NON REFUNDABLE deposit, and the remainder is due before the drawing. This will also be non refundable. The only reason for the non refundable part is to make it fair for the other potential contestants. It wouldn't be fair to them for someone to change their mind after the drawing and ask for their money back because they didn't win. For them or others who would have potentially missed out because of the spot that had been taken. I wouldn't want it done to me and sure the other contestants would agree.

IF, you want to change your mind after the deposit, your spot is transferable to another party. But that will be up to you and the other potential winner to settle and will not include CPR in any way.

When the kits are ready if there still isn't a 15th buyer, kits will go out as planned. upon the 15th kit purchase, the drawing will take place and a check will be written even if the first customer has had the kit on and running for a month.

A normal refund policy of 20% can be had by anyone if you purchase a kit outside of the contest. Warranty on any kit still apply as normal to either purchase. In or out of contest.
Any questions feel free to ask.

1. Shannon G from S197 forums (keoni1984)

keoni1984

Homicidal
Reaction score
This is awesome! 1 in 15 chance.... that's pretty damn good odds! What other vendor does this? Thank you, sir!

Last edited:

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
With the 2013 out, keep ur eyes peeled ! haha

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Here's the A/W unit. A bit bulky, but keeps the connections with silicone low, and if you make the switch to A/W like I was talking about this is a direct swap with no tubing changes.
2011singleaw.jpg

Kingcrabb

forum member
Reaction score
This makes me want to keep my 5.0.... lol
Is there a link to this turbo kit anywhere? I haven't been following the forum in a while.

keoni1984

Homicidal
Reaction score
I'm on my phone, so it's a pain to post a link, but search for "the proto typing of a 2011+ turbo kit" or under CPRsm's threads and you'll see it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back