Koni Sport sets are in stock.... (sorry no 2011+ fronts)

Sam Strano

forum member
Reaction score
As the title says... we have Koni Sports ready to roll. http://www.stranoparts.com/partdetails.php?PartID=197&CategoryID=64&ModelID=5

Any of you who had backordered rears, they are shipping today. There are a number still available for shipment too, and I'm getting 5 more car sets next week. I have front struts in the 2005-2010 style, which *DO WORK* on the 2011+ car with the proper upper strut mount or camber plate (not all strut mounts or camber plates, only specific ones).

I am here the rest of today. I will be close Friday 6/29 though. Back Monday and Tuesday, then closed for the balance of the week for a vacation of the 4th of July week and the one after. I will have some access to e-mail and phone, but it will be spotty. I can work remotely while I'm gone, and I will try but that is a matter of how good my 3G/4G service is.

cito

forum member
Reaction score
Sam,

I need struts, but not shocks. Do you sell the struts separately from the shocks? Will you slot the struts per the TSB instructions for the crash bolts? If so, how much?

Thanks in advance,

Brent

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back