W3bb3r04 build thread

W3bb3r04

Slow 3v Member
Reaction score
Ok so I will be ordering the S&H turbo kit here soon and will be doing a bunch of things in the process of the car being down. Today was day one of the tear down and got the stock cams swapped back in and painted the valve covers. Soon to come will be tinting all of the lights, homemade CMDPs, and of course the turbo kit. Here are a few pics from day.

udyju3y7.jpg

ure3e7as.jpg

razebysu.jpg

ejyde4y8.jpg

The valve covers still need to be wet sanded and buffed but I will work on that some tonight! I'll try to update as soon and possible and include lots of pics!!

W3bb3r04

Slow 3v Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys!

Here's how the valve covers came out wet sanded and hand buffed not bad for a $12 or so job
u2yra7e3.jpg

yqeqy6uz.jpg

3u9ytute.jpg

I'm very pleased with them! Can't wait to see them on the car!

W3bb3r04

Slow 3v Member
Reaction score
Ok so I got the valve covers on!
3ehujame.jpg

segujesu.jpg

ugebe7ar.jpg

I've decided to paint the crossover and Cmps black when I do each of them. Should I do the throttle body black or red like the valve covers?

Pardue

forum member
Reaction score
Nice job! I just painted my valve covers a couple weeks ago. I am going to paint the throttle body red this weekend to match my valve covers.

W3bb3r04

Slow 3v Member
Reaction score
This weekend the goal is to pull the front bumper and x pipe. Also to get a start on tinting all of my lights. Will keep updated with pics along the way!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back