Aluminator Oil Pump Question

Kris302

forum member
Reaction score
i have a FRPP Aluminator N/A M-6007-A50NA on the way to me. i am curious as to the oil pump/gears that is in it. the FRPP website clearly states that the Aluminator for SC applications M-6007-A50Sc comes with the Billet Steel Gerotor Oil Pump, part no. M-6600-50CJ. However it does not say anything about the oil pump on the N/A engine. the price difference of the motors is only 300$ i cant imagine why they wouldn't put the billet steel gears in the N/A application. My install should begin next week and if i need to order new oil-pump gears i need to do it now. my order was placed on 1/2/2013 if that has any affect.

Wicked97

forum member
Reaction score
Im not sure what engine comes with what... but the gears that are in the 800 dollar pump are the same ones we sell for 350.

TSS makes the CJ pump just an FYI

Bad Intention

forum member
Reaction score
I have the 9.5:1 Aluminator and i switched to TSS oil pump gears as soon as my motor arrived. Like Eric said the Cobra Jet cars use them so its a no brainer.

Kris302

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah in November they started putting them in the 9.5cr engines. And seems like every other aluminator. But it doesn't say about the n/a. All have a line in the description that says "now with gerotor billet steel oil pump" except the n/a. It doesn't say. But no one seems to know. I may have to chase some connections down to get in touch with someone at FRPP. Don't want to spend 300 I don't have to.

Last edited:

mr. anderson

forum member
Reaction score
yes, new for this years aluminators, 2013's, the supercharged(9.5:1 CR), have the billet oil pump, and only the boosted version. the N/A doesn't come with it.

Kris302

forum member
Reaction score
Well FORD RACING TECH Line FINALLY contacted me back. my N/A ALuminator is still on back order(AHHHHHH!!!!!!) but they did confirm that ALL ALUMINATORS come with the billet steel oil pump gears. Basically, the short blocks are the exact same across the board except the pistons.

gimpy

forum member
Reaction score
Well FORD RACING TECH Line FINALLY contacted me back. my N/A ALuminator is still on back order(AHHHHHH!!!!!!) but they did confirm that ALL ALUMINATORS come with the billet steel oil pump gears. Basically, the short blocks are the exact same across the board except the pistons.

Do you know if this applies to NA aluminators pre 2013 as well?

Kris302

forum member
Reaction score
Do you know if this applies to NA aluminators pre 2013 as well?

i does not. just since the last run manufactured. so if you ordered since around october/november then yes. before that then no.

bigriff85

forum member
Reaction score
I bought the supercharged 9.5:1 aluminator in April 2012...that has the better oil pump gear?

GrabberBlue5.0

Gold Member
Reaction score
Aside from calling FRPP has anyone found any hard evidence of the 11.0:1 aluminator (non XS) coming with billet oil pump gears? Just curious to see if there is anymore info on this. I've searched quite a bit but haven't found anything

jojobee

Reaction score
I have been told numerous times by ford racing that both the 9.5 and 11 cr aluminatora now have them...fwiw.

Unless i see this in writing i dont believe it.
Too many people looking for that info not having real comfirmation. If its true then ill be great cause i'm getting an Aluminator too.

jojobee

Reaction score
Its true...its there literature too. Unless they are just blantanly lying. Its the same gears as the cj.

Its false and i can prove it.
Last week i contacted the Ford racing crate engine manager (Mike Delahanty) who did the Aluminator video and had him check this specifically for me.
I have this in an email and he confirmed that the build sheet for the Aluminator XS and SC have the billet gears and the NA still doesnt have the billet gears in 2013.
End of story, i ordered the billet gears separately and will be swapping them out when i get my Aluminator NA.

Mystickeith50

forum member
Reaction score
Well god damn. I talked to some guy named pat at Ford racing that told me the 11:1 na version made after Jan 31 had the cj gears in it. I also had a flyer brochure they sent me cause I didn't believe him. Let me see if I can find it. Thanks for the info though.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back