05-09 professionally tinted tail lights, sequential harness

Jwood562

Reaction score
***I only accept paypal or cash in hand. I have references and feedback from other forums as well as eBay.***

Will work out deals for multiple items bought.

I have a set of tail lights and 3rd brake light that have been on my low mileage car for maybe 10 years. I had them done at a body shop and it was done with clear tinted with black sprayed.

No orange peel.

Light scratches from being in my car for a decade but well maintained and still look great.

There are a couple dust nibs in the clear that I did put up a stink about when I had them done.

$75 plus actual shipping or pick up in Brea area of SoCal

IMG_6250.jpeg

IMG_6251.jpeg

IMG_6253.jpeg

IMG_6253.jpeg

Sequential tail light harness from same car. Tested and works perfect. Sequential turn and one sequence when you apply the brake then the brake lights stay solid red. Very clean, no cuts or frays

$45 shipped

IMG_6249.jpeg

IMG_6251.jpeg

tomwas

Reaction score
Are the sequential harnesses from American muscle..??

Jwood562

Reaction score
I believe they are the raxiom plug and plays.

I have videos of them working if needed

Jwood562

Reaction score
to clarify a couple things about the sequential harness. I bought it years ago but dont remember the brand. But i buy all my stuff from American Muscle, LMR and other trusted websites/vendors.

I removed it years ago because these do a "sequence" when the brakes are applied, I wanted sequential turn signals and not a sequence to solid reds while braking So I switched out harnesses to suit my needs and have been sitting on this for a while.

Check out all my listings, everything open to offers and combined shipping.

please help me fund my car audio set up!

cdstang1995

Reaction score
Interested in the Sequential taillight harness. Just never post here so cant PM you.

Jwood562

Reaction score
Interested in the Sequential taillight harness. Just never post here so cant PM you.

let me try and send you a PM, not sure if it will work but you can ask questions and make offers here also, unless frowned upon by mods

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back