05-2010 Procharger F1A forsale

ChiDiddy

forum member
Reaction score
For sale is a used Procharger F1A supercharger kit. 20k miles on it.

Package includes:

-Procharger F1A headunit (small part of the headunit was grinded down to stop from vibrating against the hood I had, you can see this in the pic)
-All piping and couplers and clamps. Some pipes are scratched and have a little rust on it.
-60lbs seimens injectors
-Polished open red race valve
-slim fan shroud
-racing screen (as opposed to a filter)
-all bolts needed
-Coolant reservoir (slightly modified at the bottom outlet pipe because i was having fitment issues)
-Intercooler (this is a cheap ebay intercooler and served me fine. There are some dents at the bottom from my car being too low. Also no brackets are included, as the shop rigged up some brackets and upon removal, they cut them.) You can either buy some brackets, or have any muffler shop weld up some for a few bucks. I suggest buying a whole new intercooler for 150 bucks just because this one is kind of beat (in my opinion)

Wear is consistent with the age. This was not on a garage queen car, so dont expect it to be pretty and clean. Oil has been emptied out of the headunit already.

You will need a fuel system and a tuner. Otherwise, this is a direct bolt on.

text me if you have in questions 713-594-0013. 3250 shipped or 3000 picked up in Houston Texas.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 71
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    484.6 KB · Views: 65
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 60
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg