07 GT - Alloy Metallic

5spd07gt

Captain Ninja
Reaction score
I'm the original owner of the car. Has 23k miles on it. Still under factory warranty. Cloth interior. Car runs great, never ever given me a problem. Car will be at Mustang Week in SC

CDC Shaker Hood
Steed Carbon Fiber CAI
Xcal 2 with JDM 93Oct tune
MGW shifter
BMR LCAs
Webelectric sequential tails
Pypes Mid mufflers
Bassani Highflow catted X
Saleen Springs
Shelby grille
Roush wheels
Saleen Louvers
CDC side scoops
Misc billet interior parts
Window tint
Tinted lights
Stangmods Dual beam 6000k hids
GT/CS Rear Bumper
Billet engine caps
Hood struts
....probably stuff i am forgetting PLUS most all the stock parts

Not real sure what to ask, dont HAVE to sell it. Start out at $22,500OBO.

DSC03086.jpg

DSC03088.jpg

5spd07gt

Captain Ninja
Reaction score
yeah i hear ya bud, but i'm pretty set on a GT500 right now and its not all about power. Mr. Shelby wont be around too much longer and from what i've read once he passes prices are going to jump. I thinks it more the history of Shelby than horsepower.

Reaction score
yeah i hear ya bud, but i'm pretty set on a GT500 right now and its not all about power. Mr. Shelby wont be around too much longer and from what i've read once he passes prices are going to jump. I thinks it more the history of Shelby than horsepower.

if you're set on a gt500 that is a great upgrade. But dont buy a vehicle thinking its an investment. plastic and fiberglass don't last forever, lol. if you can swing it,by all means, but dont put yourself in a bind.

5spd07gt

Captain Ninja
Reaction score
if you're set on a gt500 that is a great upgrade. But dont buy a vehicle thinking its an investment. plastic and fiberglass don't last forever, lol. if you can swing it,by all means, but dont put yourself in a bind.

Good advice. I wont be putting myself in a bind. I use the "investment" pitch to get the wifes approval mainly ....shhhh

Joser281

Reaction score
Good advice. I wont be putting myself in a bind. I use the "investment" pitch to get the wifes approval mainly ....shhhh

LOL, My Girlfriend told me that if I could pay for it, she doesn't mind me getting a GT500 aside from my GT... as long as I MARRY HER FIRST! :omfg:

Ken04

gm troll basher
Reaction score
LOL, My Girlfriend told me that if I could pay for it, she doesn't mind me getting a GT500 aside from my GT... as long as I MARRY HER FIRST! :omfg:

hmmmm, sounds like about a $1,000,000 GT500, haha. That's if you only have 2 kids, let's see, kids, raise til 18, roughly $250,000 each, house to live in $250,000 for a moderate sized house, $250,000 for basic necessities for 10 years (if you don't count beer). Hope to hell you stay married forever or that figure doubles !! Good luck !!! :asskiss3:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back