$18 aluminum oil catch can kit

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
Got mine today. It's a decent catch can, but it's not something that can be opened up to put any oil retaining media in. I guess the true test will be whether it works or not.

6de02405.jpg

f37a4fca.jpg

06Torch

forum member
Reaction score
That looks like a LOT of catch can for $18!!! Even without the oil retaining media...

Moroso and Canton are hosing a lot of people, IMHO.

Gerardo

fhlh

Grabber? Don't Know Her!
Reaction score
looks good, will get one for my Cummins.

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
Okay I installed it over the weekend, but haven't put many miles on it yet. I'll let you guys know how it performs over the next week or so.

Dread53

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I got mine from the post above and it is a 3 piece billet unit. There is no internal baffling but it does come apart, so it would be very easy to add some. It also has a drain hole tapped in the side at the bottom. I'm 500 miles from home (and will be until early April) so there won't be any install pics for quite some time. I got the polished unit but they also have red and blue. I'll tell you now that the supplied hose kit is total BS, but the reservoir is very nice.

Me being me, I've already removed all the fittings to install Aeroquip and Swagelok stuff.

dmhines

KONA GT
Reaction score
I found this one for $21 shipped .. not sure if same guy or not ... But it's gold to match my car .... Should have it any day since it shipped already ...

409364878_o.gif

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
That's the same as the one I got (other than the color). I only used one bracket and the clamp. The rest got thrown in the trash.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back