1966 Terlingua Racing Team Mustang Coupe #0001 of 4

Web Guy

Reaction score
Dallas Mustang is selling there #0001 of 4 1966 Terlingua Racing Mustang!

The Terlingua DM-450 Mustang is patterned directly after the legendary Terlingua Racing Team notchback trans-am Mustangs of 1966. Life for these cars begins with solid 1964½-65 coupes. Dallas Mustang owner Randy Gibson, along with project engineer Kenny Northum, personally select every Mustang for the Terlingua program. Each car is completely disassembled for a total ground-up rebuild. Exceptionally rare or hard to find parts are retained for restoration. Everything else is replaced with new. When you drive away in a Terlingua Mustang, you are literally driving a brand new vehicle.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...m=170182941014&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007

trt_ebay_thumb.jpg

Thanks,
Jason Webb

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nice but too rich for my blood. I'm more of a restmod kind of guy.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Look.. I mean you personally no offense because I know you are a DM fanboy, but I wouldn't let Dallas Mustang tune my weedeater. Much less buy something they built. Don't get me wrong, I have seen their Terlingua cars and yea they are cool and stuff.. but DM is just overall a hack shop in my opinion. For every one person that I run across that might be happy with their work, I know of 10 that will never step foot back there again. Myself included.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I just read that 5.0 Shelby special Mag and in it they had an article about the Terlingua racing team and were it came from and they mentioned that they were going to come out with a Terlingua edition mustang (new versions mustang). I wounder if these guys have permission from Shelby to use something with his name on it? Didn't he sue the Shelby America club?

Web Guy

Reaction score
That is a local company called Quantum Performance. And yes, they have full authority to build those cars. They teamed up with Shelby and Bill Neal which who is the person who designed the Terlingua Bunny which was used on our cars as well. We came up with our concepts for the newer models a fear years ago and just never did it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back