1999 Dodge Ram 1500 Van 5.9 V8 For Sale

suleman09

Sully's Stang10
Reaction score
Hey, i've got a 99' Ram for sale and it's only got about 81,000 miles on it. I just put in a new thermostat, thermostat gasket, battery, head lights, blower switch for the a/c and antifreeze in it 2 days ago. Other than that, it's only got minor mechanical problems. The two front windows go down but not back up so the Window Motor needs replacing. Its got a few scratches and cracks in it. Not too bad though, it's black in color with tan interior. It has a TV, VCR with a campartment to hold those VHS' in there. (the tv does not work though due to a leak that shorted the wires). It needs a wheel alignment too.

MODS: I installed a 12-CD changer underneath the passenger seat (stock was only a cassette player)

Note: I'll put up pictures of the car once i give it a good was inside and out.

Asking Price: $3,500.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hmm, I always wanted a van, give it a nice 70's style paint job and a bed in the back and I become that guy parents warn their daughters about.

suleman09

Sully's Stang10
Reaction score
Hmm, I always wanted a van, give it a nice 70's style paint job and a bed in the back and I become that guy parents warn their daughters about.

haha nice warning lol
it doesn't have a 70s style paint job but it does have a 3 seater in the 3rd row that can be turned into a bed by simply pulling on a level underneath the seat. So you could fit about 3 people max laying on there comfortably.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back