2 Codes today!

black N boosted

Boosted
Reaction score
i got 2 codes today.. the were p2004 and p2005 both said no info! anyone know what would cause these or know what they are .... thanks Tom

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Code p2004 = intake manifold runner control stuck open
Code p2005 = intake manifold runner control stuck open

I threw these two codes myself with the stock IMRC plates on. Deleted them, tuned it and the problem was gone! It may be a problem with the motor or the blades on the runner controls may be sticking. possibly since its still cold out you have some moisture run off that is getting trapped on the blades then when you start the car up in the morning they are frozen shut and take a second to free up. That would throw the codes for sure.

JimIII

black N boosted

Boosted
Reaction score
I threw these two codes myself with the stock IMRC plates on. Deleted them, tuned it and the problem was gone! It may be a problem with the motor or the blades on the runner controls may be sticking. possibly since its still cold out you have some moisture run off that is getting trapped on the blades then when you start the car up in the morning they are frozen shut and take a second to free up. That would throw the codes for sure.

JimIII

anything u recommend me doing Jim? should i delete them? any other options... Thanks Again Tom

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Id install some delete plates, then get the tune revamped for them as well and you should not have an issue afterward. We carry the Steeda economy delete plates here for $145 plus S&H

JimIII

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
we can modify your current JDM tune!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back