2005 Fuel tank

OutlawEvans

forum member
Reaction score
need a replacement fuel tank for my 2005 gt.Anyone have one taking up space? I’ll pay for shipping of course. Or does anyone know a good site to get one from?

Speedboosted

Found missing cylinders
Reaction score
I was able to snag one from B&R, a local wrecking yard for $50. Have anything like that around you?

Mustang Mark

forum member
Reaction score
Rock auto sells them now if you are looking for brand new, but i believe they are around $400-500.

OutlawEvans

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys. I've haven't grabbed parts from a wrecking yard before, should I expect to pull the fuel tank out from a car and bring the right tools? Also is there a way to double check if the fuel baffles are okay, that's my issue for replacing mine

RocketcarX

95% of my weight is fuel
Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys. I've haven't grabbed parts from a wrecking yard before, should I expect to pull the fuel tank out from a car and bring the right tools? Also is there a way to double check if the fuel baffles are okay, that's my issue for replacing mine
If this is damage from drifting I would take this opportunity to switch to a fuel cell, especially since this is a dedicated track car.

Dad's Intercooler tanks and fuel cells makes them for our cars but I can't find them except for on FB.

OutlawEvans

forum member
Reaction score
If this is damage from drifting I would take this opportunity to switch to a fuel cell, especially since this is a dedicated track car.

Dad's Intercooler tanks and fuel cells makes them for our cars but I can't find them except for on FB.

I would definitely hop on this to throw a fuel cell in but the series I’m doing this year doesn’t allow fuel cells :/. It’s odd but it’s suppose to limit overly built cars, like a street league series

Speedboosted

Found missing cylinders
Reaction score
B&R delivered mine, but I was using our business account. Usually parts like that, they will pull for you. Expect cut lines and such, which wasn't an issue for me but it's happened in the past. Most will provide (or offer for tiny fee) a short warranty on the part.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back