2005 Mustang GT KENNE BELL SUPERCHARGED

Status
Not open for further replies.

mustangtcs

forum member
Reaction score
2005 Mustang GT Kenne Bell low miles

2005 Mustang GT Premium 48,000 miles automatic. Great condition and not beat. Power everything and leather. Shaker 500.

Appearance mods include GT/CS front bumper, Roush scoop, Shelby spoiler. No scratches on this car.

Performance- No cheap parts only the best. Tuned by Jon Lund at Evolution Performance. Very safe tune. Made 460 rwhp and 450 rwtorque when tuned on a Mustang Dyno, and since we have tweaked the tune so it's definitely making even more now but is still very safe. Over 550 at the crank! Ran once at Atco for datalogging purpose and to make sure the car performed as it should and went 11.72 straight off the highway with no cool down, stock wheels and half a tank of gas. I datalogged the car during that run and the shift points have been improved with a revised tune based on the dragstrip pass. Car will go 11.50. Kenne Bell 2.6 with 9lb pulley, 60lb injectors, SCT BA2800 MAF, Kenne Bell BAP, Afco dual fan heat exchanger (biggest one made for a GT500), Thump RRR tensioner, Ford Racing powdercoated valve covers, Dynotech one piece aluminum driveshaft, BMR lower control arms and relocating brackets, 4.10 Ford Racing gears, M&H Racemaster rear tires. 6 matching rims with 4 like new street tires and the drag radials are also like new. Off road h-pipe and Magnaflow axle backs. I have time slips, dyno sheet, videos, and receipts.

Interior- Aeroforce Interceptor dual gauges in speed of sound a-pillar.

No test drives, no lowballers, must have proof of funds to go for a ride. May take partial trade for old muscle car.

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/4903379131.html

Last edited:

mustangtcs

forum member
Reaction score
When I get to the car I will take some interior pics. There are no rips or anything in the leather. I have always cleaned and conditioned them since I owned the car.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back