2005 Mustang GT Supercharged 12k miles

burkem

forum member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

After much debate, I have decided to sell my beloved 2005 Ford Mustang GT Premium. I have owned this car since 2011 when I purchased it with only 3200 miles. The car is near immaculate and has been pampered and garage kept its entire life. Currently the car has 12,643 miles on it, that is not a typo. I moved to Michigan last summer and the Mustang has NEVER seen snow or salt. I can count on one hand the number of times the car has been in rain and even those times the car was well protected with multiple coats of wax and rainx.

It has a number of tasteful modifications performed including a Paxton centrifugal supercharger (approx 450hp and 440lb-ft torque at rear wheels).
Note: this car has not been raced or trashed, simply used for car shows/cruises and driving on nice weekends.

In addition to the supercharger, the car has Saleen 4 piston Brembo brakes with slotted rotors, full aftermarket exhaust from headers to mufflers, Eibach Pro lowering springs, custom intercooler, charge motion delete plates, MGW short throw shifter, billet lower control arms in rear, adjustable panhard bar, and 2013 GT500 SVTPP staggered wheels. The list is longer than that, but that is what comes to mind at the moment, we can talk more in depth if you are interested.

I am asking $16,200 for the car. It pains me to sell, but I am looking to purchase a house soon and need to free up cash. I can slightly lower the price if you would prefer the silver brembo wheels instead of the GT500 SVTPP wheels.

Serious buyers only! I do not have the time nor the patience to deal with tirekickers or joyriders. This car is not your average mustang and will surely make the new owner very proud.

The car is currently located just north of Detroit in Lathrup Village, Michigan. Local sales preferred, but I am open to other options.

Thanks

https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/cto/6298212868.html

I will add a pic with my username later this evening for verification purposes.

Attachments

• IMG_20161021_161325.jpg
    IMG_20161021_161325.jpg
    565.8 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_9233.jpg
    IMG_9233.jpg
    522.6 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

Lowfast

Just another idiot
Reaction score
If you were to decide to pull the Paxton and sell seperately shoot me a PM. Good luck with the sale, it is a very nice ride.

Lowfast

Just another idiot
Reaction score
Understand, in the middle of building a new house ourselves. It takes up tons of time and even more money. If plans do change hit me up.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back