2005 Mustang GT "TRIBUTE GT350 Car" S/C ed

cheftjpeck

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey, I just ordered a 08 gt500 at msrp in vista blue. Looking to sell my car. it is a 2005 Mustang GT premium> Leather interior...automatic tranny..shaker 500 blah blah blah...(you know everything that goes in a premium gt).it has 21,920 miles on it. It has a Saleen series VI s/c with the 3.6 pulley. Kooks headers and catted xpipe with FRRP stingers. going to put it on autotrader in a couple days as soona s I get a confirmed delivery date for my gt500 (supposed to be en route 3-4 weeks) obviously it has all of the other goodies as well. Its a hard sell as this car is a tribute to my dads car anad we worked on it together...but I can not justify or afford to have both cars so> I am not looking to part it out. Other mods inlcude the obvious saleen extreme boot, 90mm lightning maf, 39lb injectors etc. It has all the bells and whistles to be yoru car. It comes with all the stock parts as well as the xcal tuner with custom tune by Justin at VMP. I just finished up the engine bay with billet etc. Other mods include body kits, obvious shelby badging , street scenes black chrome grilles...etc: Wheels are 18x9 DD chrome bullets with kumho ecsta 255/45/18 all around
pics are on my image under my name cheftjpeck. I plan on putting some more there...
I am looking at $26,500 OBO....PM if interested (you will have to arrange delivery from Florida) pass the word...

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back