2005 Mustang GT

itsslow

forum member
Reaction score
How much would you sell the lt's and mid pipe for? You mentioned you're pulling them off

SleeptGT904

forum member
Reaction score
How much would you sell the lt's and mid pipe for? You mentioned you're pulling them off

I already sold that. I have a FMIC, 17 in chrome cobra R rims w/ tires, roush fascia with electronics, bremo calipers as rotors For Sale as well. Just been lazy and haven't listed them in the classifieds.

SleeptGT904

forum member
Reaction score
PM me price on fascia. Gl with sale of car. Great price for someone's first car or even a mustang DD!!

Guy came looked at it today.. Says man this is an awesome car. It is bad ass.. Then he said ohh it is a stick.. My daughter can't drive that.. I told him she could learn. hahaha Sweet 16 bday gift. :thanks

charlie123

forum member
Reaction score
Guy came looked at it today.. Says man this is an awesome car. It is bad ass.. Then he said ohh it is a stick.. My daughter can't drive that.. I told him she could learn. hahaha Sweet 16 bday gift. :thanks

Mab I wish my b day gift was that all I ever get is a handshake if I'm lucky lol!! GL with sale man.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

SleeptGT904

forum member
Reaction score
THIS THING IS PRETTY MUCH SOLD

Guy is getting a certified check tomorrow! I am closing on my house at the end of the month so I will buying appliances now!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back